Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Until Eternity

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/28 23:12:41 )
One.. by... one.
They only fall... a-part.
Can it be.. undone?

The younger male was silent for a moment, his eyes looking like he was processing something for a fraction of a second.

"Oh!" he exclaimed.

"I forgot to introduce myself!" he realized.

"I'm so sorry!" he apologized, causing AJ to laugh.

"It's cool, it's cool. Why not tell us now?" he asked.

"It's Zachary." he introduced himself.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/28 23:17:13 )

Phyra just laughed lightly.

"Pleasure to meet ya, Zachary." She said.

"And no worries. Dani filled me in on the basics of why you're here, and I get that you're probably a bit overwhelmed with trying to find your love." She added, her voice kind

"Anyway! If you aren't afraid of heights, I'm heading in the same direction as you. So let's get goin', it's gonna take a few hours and I'd rather not be heading out after the suns down. I like flying at night, but twilight is best."

♯When you hear the following tune, You'll know, you'll know. When you hear the following tune, you'll know that I'll be with you soon♯

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/28 23:27:26 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Zachary nodded.

"I don't mind heights." he said.

"I love flying, actually." he told her.

"Well then, good!" AJ responded.

"I'll leave you two to head out." he told them.

"I'm going to go help Dani in her office." he then said to Phyra.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/28 23:30:14 )

"Yeah, you go do that. Her shelf needs some definite help." Phyra commented with a laugh.

Anyway, let's go." She said to Zachary with a smirk.

"We got a long flight ahead of us." After he'd agreed, they headed off toward where he assumed was the front doors. Instead, they headed toward the stairs and up. After a bit, they were on the roof, instead of the grass where he'd come in.

"I'm one of the only people allowed up here, strictly for ease." She explained with a light laugh.

"Also, let me know if you can't breathe, hey? I have a far better tolerance for the thinner air higher up than you probably do, so I wouldn't notice."

♯When you hear the following tune, You'll know, you'll know. When you hear the following tune, you'll know that I'll be with you soon♯

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/29 03:01:25 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Zachary looked around, marvelling at the scenery.

"Oh, wow." he said.

"This... this is an amazing view." he said further.

"I'll be even better when we're in the air too, I assume." he went on, before looking at Phyra.

"And sure thing, will do." he told her.

"Also... thank you." he went on. "For doing this for me. Taking me home, AND taking my request seriously." he clarified.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/29 03:05:49 )

"Hey. I'm not the one to talk to about taking your request. Although ev3en if I were in charge, I'd at least see if there was any way to find your other half." Ashley said as she stretched. After rolling her shoulders, she stretched out her wings, allowing him to see the full over ten feet spread of them. They looked black in the low light they were in.

She then turned her back to him and got down on one knee.

"Climb on." She said.

"Wrap your arms around my neck and or my shoulders." She said.

"I fly on a bit of a 45 degree angle, so you don't really have to worry about falling off." She added with a light chuckle.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/29 03:19:31 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Zachary was awe-struck by her wingspan for a moment, before shaking his head.

"Ah, right." he said.

He then gingerly climbed onto her back, feeling pretty light for her... and wrapped his arms around her shoulders as she had instructed him to.

"All right then." he commented.

"I'm ready to go." he told her.

"Let's... fly!" he then said, sounding super excited suddenly.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/29 03:23:20 )

She just nodded before getting to her feet.

"Let's go then." She said with a grin before walking to the edge of the building and stepping off. The impact with the ground didn't come, and it didn't take long before Zachary saw that they were in the air. Pretty high too.

"If you can't breathe properly, or if you start to feel light headed, let me know!" She called to him.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/29 03:48:48 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

His eyes were alight with amazement as he looked around.

"Wooooow!" he exclaimed.

"And okay!" he called back.

"This is so awesome!" he then said. "Everything looks so small! Like ants!" he went on, scanning the ground below them.

"You see this all the time?" he then asked her.

"Lucky!"

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/29 05:39:18 )

Phyra just laughed, knowing that she really was lucky, in more ways than one.

---

It was about a week later, and Cass just sighed. She checked the time, and despite being home, she was still working.

"Hey REmy, I'll be back in a few. I gotta make a call." She told her husband as she got to her feet. She then left the room, heading to the joint home office that they had. (It was one room that they both used when/if needed.)

Once in there, she sat down at the desk and picked up the handset in there. With a sigh, she dialed the international number for San Diego.

"Hey Sharp." Cass started after a few seconds

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/29 05:55:16 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"Argento?" a male voice asked on the other side.

"What is it?" he asked.

"You almost never call me." he commented.

"Not unless my Unit has stepped on your guild's toes, or crossed into your territory..." he then said, recalling a previous incident where that had happened.

He then sighed deeply, and grumbled.

"All right, who was it THIS time?" he asked her.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/29 05:56:52 )

"No!" Cass exclaimed with a laugh.

"That's not it at all." She said with an honest smile to her voice.

"Seriously. This isn't because of that. It's... actually more because I had a client stop by asking for my help, and I can't do anything. I was wondering if you would be interested if I were to send him your way." She added.

"He's been asking a bunch of the guild system, and no one has been able to help, but that really doesn't surprise me."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/29 06:20:45 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

".....really?" Sharp asked.

"Something that the guild system can't help with?" he asked further.

"That surprises me." he admitted. "Especially when it comes to Candentus Lux. There's practically nothing you can't accomplish." he complimented her.

"But... all right then." he said.

"Feel free to send him here." he told her.

"I make no promises, mind, except that I will use the full extent of the resources I have at my disposal, to try and solve a problem, or help someone." he went on.

"Can you give me any more info?" he then asked. "About the client or his request?"

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/29 06:22:05 )

"Of course I can." Cass answered.

"He's wishing for someone to find someone he doesn't even know." She told him.

"Someone that he knows is out there, and is in trouble, but he's neer met them. It's a ... well, he found out about it in a dream, with a sense." She explained.

"They're linked, been together in every life before now."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/29 06:41:23 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"......." Sharp was silent for a moment.

"Really." he said.

"Such is a rare occurrence." he told her.

"Oftentimes impossible to trace, even for one such as me." he continued.

"However, that being said, it is not COMPLETELY impossible. There is not a 100% chance of failure." he assured her.

"As such, I will accept this request." he told her.

"What should Jake know?" he then asked. "Who should he be expecting to show up to try and get past his security station?" he asked further.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/29 07:08:26 )

Cass just smiled softly.

"Thanks." She said, appreciating the fact that he would see what he could do.

"Also, here's the information about him." She said before giving him the information she had, which really wasn't the best, but at least it was enough for there to be some.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/29 07:30:50 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

".....wait, he's in New Zealand?" Sharp then asked.

"Yes... is that a problem?" Cass asked in response.

"Quite the opposite." Sharp replied. "I have an agent out there due back tomorrow. I can contact her and get her to bring him with her when she returns here." he told her.

"If that works for you." he continued.

"If it does, then tell him to expect a visit from a young woman with blue hair, blue eyes, driving a motorcycle." he went on.

"Otherwise, he'll have to arrange his own travel, sadly."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/29 07:32:26 )

Cass just laughed.

"Sounds like Rylie." She commented.

"And yes, I've met her a handful of times when she was in the area." She added.

"Anyway! I'll call and let him know." She added. "Any specific time frame that I should mention to him?"

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/29 07:47:50 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"Ah, you know Rylie." Sharp responded.

"That's interesting." he said.

"Anyway, he should expect her to show up late morning. Probably sometime around 11." he told her.

"I will also contact Rylie and tell her to make a pit stop." he went on, confirming the address he'd been given.

"And... Zachary is his name?" he asked further.

Cass confirmed it.

"All right then, hope I can be of help to him." Sharp then finished.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/29 07:50:25 )

"All right then. Thanks for taking this on." Cass said after a few seconds.

"I just didn't want to tell him I couldnt' do anything, without giving him some news or information of some sort." She added.

"Anyhow, I am going to give him a call. I'll talk you sometime in the future." She then said before they ended the call. A few seconds later she dialed Zachary's number, ignoring the fact that it was a long distance number, again.

"Hey Zachary! I'm calling regarding your hunt request."

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.