Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Collecting obsessions

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/1 16:56:06 )

Do you guys have any collecting obsessions? Like do you collect something so much you have a lot of it? Do you still have room for it?

Well my Pusheen plush collection keeps on growing and I am sure I will soon ran out of space. I have an evergrowing list of LP's. I need to get some extra space for them. I have over 200 Asian movies. And I am close to 700 polishes right now XD Link to my polish collection list

Donator — she/they Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/1 18:42:08 )
I started collecting comics and I don't know how to stop. Its like I got a few and now I'm constantly wanting more. I also work in a comic shop so... I'm in dangerous territory. I also have more games and horror movies than is healthy.
Ping me, Devil Daddy, ping me.

Donator — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/1 18:43:47 )
I've been collecting a ton of Cuphead merch... I filled up the whole top of one of my shelves. ;w;

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/1 20:10:26 )

@Glume: I also have more computer games then I should have. I have over a 100 in my steam library XD

@Addy: Well still got room left?

Donator — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/2 00:44:19 )
@vengeance: actually once i move we're getting a real display shelf, so we'll see in a month or so >:3
pls ping me, ty!!

TURN OFF THE SUN // PULL THE STARS FROM THE SKY

quest | etc

Donator — she, her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/2 03:02:37 )
Tarot and Oracle cards, crystals, coffee and tea mugs. So many of them.
Foever in my heart
Spookums 11/25/18
Angus 6/23/19
Mom 6/29/19
Dad 11/29/2021

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/3 22:07:42 )

[ @SirLionelNigelConrad: Do you have a 2$ bill?

I collect Nightwings. Have 12 of them right now, XD mostly Lego Nightwings. Planning on getting a Nightwing shower curtain soon, to make a Nightwing themed bathroom. >w> I also have a Nightwing tattoo.

Also collect Funko Pop!s, though that is a much smaller collection. Have: Tom Servo (MST3K), Crow T Robot (MST3K), Star Trek Parody Catbug, Krampus, Adam West's Batman (Entirely as a memorial to his passing), Darkwing Duck, and Tempest Storm (MLP the Movie).

My longest living collection is pink monkeys. I collect pink monkey plushies. Recently got a pretty big one from the theme park Wild Adventures.

Lastly, I collect a LOT of Rooster Teeth merch. ]

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/4 03:34:32 )
I need more Nendoroids, but only certain ones. I think about 1/4 of my Amazon wishlist is made up of Nendos I want (why, oh why, is Fight Club Mako so expensive?).

And also, maybe someday, I'll get at least most of the Shift Cars from Kamen Rider Drive. Unless I get a belt from another show. And then it'll start aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllll over again... :viodead:
See what conventions I'll be at next

Final Fantasy XV: Worst. Bachelor Party. EVER.

Donator — ...... Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/4 10:00:42 )

...I collect decks of playing cards. Started back in high school... wasn't planning on collecting them; it just kind of... happened.

Top left is a Bicycle Ellusionist Shadow Masters deck, which was my first one. It's the pride of my collection. It's also not a full deck because, um... Ellusionist decks have a really, really nice finish that is quite conducive to flicking and throwing cards like shuriken.

The deck in the top row have really nice art; I'd post pics but they're several hundred miles northeast of my current location.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/4 21:32:07 )

Not really. I collect a lot of different things, but I don't have a significant amount of any of them. Largely because I don't even have my own home right now, so I don't have the space for a collection of any kind. The minute something starts taking up space, I have to stop adding more to it. :/ Sucks trying to fit the entirety of your possessions into a single small bedroom.

ALWAYS PING ME

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/5 03:25:43 )

I don't collect a lot of things physically. My largest collection would have to be books. I do have a small collection of dragon figurines, figurines in general, Pokemon things, Harry Potter things, and some other small (less than 10 pieces) of other movie stuff.

Most of my collections are online. Avatar sites, pet sites, Pokemon and pokemon sites, etc. I also love collecting the different items on each: items, avies, art, etc. I also collect art on Neonmob.

I have had to rebuild collections before after having lost most of my stuff in the past due to some horrible life situations. That is probably why I am more keen on sticking to my online collections.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/5 09:14:25 )
The only things I seem to collect are books, fabric, and jars of buttons. I'm starting to build up quite the stash of fabric at this point. I keep telling myself I need to use up more before getting more. As for buttons, I've got five various sized jars of buttons at this point.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/5 20:56:02 )

Bird stuff, bird theme things, anything cute and bird ahah.
I'd like to start collecting more dice sets though! So many unique colors and shimmers!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.