Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Hey tell me what you did today?

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/28 08:29:06 )
@Espy: oh alright I is that a shop that like changes every month or something for that currency ?

Donator — ...... Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/28 08:33:17 )
@eask: Nah, that shop stocks stuff during events only.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/28 08:34:43 )
@Espy: oh well idk what I did lol but I went in there and bought a box and got a bunch of stuff so I mean I did that lol

Donator — Winchester Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/28 11:37:10 )

Today I:
- walked the dog
- had an appointment with my case worker
- bought and ate food
- now looking up tattoo artists in a city nearby

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/28 13:38:21 )
@Eask: I have a recolor.me as well but I never stayed very long. Gaia is like the only one I stayed on the longest .___.

@Espy: *u*
SWEEEEEEEETS
What kind of food are you big on then?

Donator — ...... Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/28 20:18:28 )
@ixora: ...Foods that are like me -- salty and bitter :|

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/28 20:20:46 )
@Espy: I wonder if that makes me sweet :/
Bitter food really? Or is that just coffee? o:

Donator — ...... Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/28 20:25:31 )
@ixora: I'm no longer able to drink coffee (or, well, I might be, just haven't had the, haha, guts to try it), but back when I did, I drank pure black coffee, no sugar, no cream. The only sweet I consistently like, though, is 75-85% dark chocolate. Preferably with sea salt. And I also like bitter melon, and over-steeped tea. And orange rind.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/28 20:36:47 )
@Espy: pun, yes? rip my soul for asking ˭̡̞(◞⁎˃ᆺ˂)◞
I can do the black coffee but I can't with bitter melon ; ____ ; It's like in my top 10 least liked vegetables. How do you eat your bitter melons?
I've tried like 80% dark chocolate and it gave me a headache @.@ but chocolate with sea salt is good

Donator — ...... Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/28 20:53:24 )
@ixora: My mom makes really nice bitter melon soup where she stuffs sections of hollowed-out bitter melon with... it was either fish paste or ground pork. I'll see if I can find pics online. The fish/pork evens out the flavor. Another way we cook bitter melon is to chop it into thin slices with salty duck egg? That's one of my favorite dishes. I also love plain bitter melon soup w ribs.

Yeah, I'm a little weird on the chocolate front. I've only met... one...? other person who likes 80% dark chocolate.

Donator — ...... Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/28 20:54:28 )
Oh, yeah, apparently just google "bitter melon with salted duck egg", and "stuffed bitter melon soup".

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/28 21:38:21 )
Laundry.

Then I'm gonna be a lazy slob and eat junk food while playing several hours' worth of Final Fantasy XIV. Because eff yeah.
See what conventions I'll be at next

Final Fantasy XV: Worst. Bachelor Party. EVER.

Donator — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/28 22:17:10 )
╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍
Well I'm working on finishing an art piece. After that's done I have no clue what I'm gonna do.
Maybe draw something else? Write something? Read for a while? Who knows.

╍╍Gʀᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢꜱ Fʀᴏᴍ╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍Tʜᴇ Lᴏɴᴇʟʏ Cɪᴛʏ╍╍
Pʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ @ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴀ ʀᴇꜱᴘᴏɴꜱᴇ.

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/28 23:20:06 )
I slept for a long. Freaking. Time. o_o;;

And it was AWESOME XDD;;

During the day was lazy, did some arts, and then work tonight.

Oh my love, I know you are my candyman
And oh my love, let us fly to bounty land~~

Közi (“Kouji.”)
He/him

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/29 03:02:16 )
@Espy: bitter melon soup must be really bitter too ; ___ ;
Just looking at the bitter melons remind me of bitterness lol

I know some people who like that kind of dark chocolate as well. I got a bunch of 80% dark chocolate during Christmas and I just gave them away.

Donator — ...... Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/29 03:23:05 )
@ixora: It's actually not super, super bitter -- the bitterness is different from, say, the bitterness you get from tannins. Bitter melon *does* have that tannic bitterness, but if you cook it right, and with meat or eggs, that icky flavor goes away. (I called my mom earlier and I asked her about bitter melon and she says bitter melon soup with *only* bitter melon is probably terrible.)

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/29 03:25:39 )
@Espy: bitter melon only soup is like... bitter melon tea XD
We usually cook bitter melon as part of other vegetable dishes. My favorite one is bitter melon with eggs altho I do boil the bitter melons first before cooking them with eggs.

Donator — ...... Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/29 03:27:42 )
@ixora: I've never actually tried bitter melon with regular eggs. Always made it with salted duck eggs... hm... craving bitter melon.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/29 04:46:50 )
@Ixora: Ah I see ya I did to I played it for a while but then i got bored lol people don't speak as much same kinda like gaia well no one talks to me either that or I'm just not cool enough lol

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/29 04:48:46 )
@Tuijp: Oh that sounds like a pretty good day then are you gonna get a tattoo soon then?

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.