Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Hey tell me what you did today?

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/28 03:56:48 )
Heyo just looking to hear about some people's days. As for me I didn't do much today but I have met a few new people some nice welcoming people one whom lead me here and so far I have really enjoyed being here so that is a plus i'd say. Oh and I walked around abit I am a wonder bug and had some yummy tacos for dinner. haha Abit of a slow day but that's okay. So what is it that you did today if don't mind me asking? ^

Voltie — Moody Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/28 04:02:26 )
Batsy Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Today i pretty much was a couch potato. :vanora_xd:
But I watched a few helpful artist tip youtube videos and got inspired to experiment
with my art. and realized my new brushes i downloaded into my program actually downloaded[even though it said they didn't].
So That was a nice surprise.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/28 04:04:41 )
Taaaaaaacoooooos
sounds good

I lifted today and played a video game with a random stranger I met today - it was fun tho!
Watched a lot of yoootooobs too

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/28 04:21:00 )
@MoodyBats: lol oh that is good yes a very couch potato day so you do like online art and in real art like paint and what not or just online?

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/28 04:22:20 )
@Ixora: Yes tacoooo lol oh and good a stranger from online i'm assuming what kinda game did you play?

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/28 04:26:59 )
@Eask: i just like food in general
Yes a stranger from online... how creepy would it be if I had a stranger at my place just to play video games ; __ ;
We played Borderlands for a couple of hours.
Do you play any games? :o

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/28 04:38:36 )
@Ixora: Lol same and yes XD I hope you would of not invited a random off the street to play borderlands haha and No not really mostly just like virtual kinda games where it's mostly just chatting to other people talking on discord and such boring things don't think i'd be to go at like game games but who knows. lol But ya don't invite strangers in your house stranger danger c:

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/28 04:45:32 )
@Eask: I wouldn't trust someone who didn't like food lol
I mean that sounds really fun tho. I get too anxious talking to people on discord and forums tend to fit me more ; __ ;
Okaaay but but but strangers are just friends we haven't met yet :/ but yeah stranger danger XD

Donator — ...... Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/28 04:52:01 )
I... hhhh... got into an argument with a stranger on Facebook. Self-care is... not doing that but. Yeah. Whoops.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/28 04:54:23 )
@Ixora: ya hard to talk to new people haha strangers can be good or bad just always look behind you. lol and ya most importantly first ask them if they like food if it is any other answer than yes prepare for battle. lol

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/28 04:55:20 )
@Espy: Oh that sucks bet that was tiring lol can I ask what it was about? anything important?

Donator — ...... Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/28 04:59:05 )
@eask: A queer person gatekeeping and excluding other queer people. There was a lot of headdesking involved.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/28 04:59:46 )
@Eask: oh yeah I think I need other people to start the convo or like say something so I can get something in - especially in like big groups .___.
Oooh that is good advice

Me: do u like food
Them: no
Me: we can't be friends

Voltie — Moody Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/28 04:59:54 )
Batsy Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Eask: you mean digital art?
I like both but i am a digital artist so i am basically trying to teach myself
how to do my fundamentals with what little resources I have.

In the future i plan to expand beyond digital art but since limited moneyz i can't really
afford supplies.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/28 05:01:48 )
@Espy: Oh lol sounds like there would be sorry you had to deal with that well in the end I hope you won the medal haha c:

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/28 05:05:06 )
@Ixora: Yes I would say abit of the same for me depending what mood I am in talking to new people alone is difficult let alone also finding people who won't judge you before knowing you can be also difficult. Haha Well if they don't like food I would imagine they are pretttty thin and you could probably take em lol the perks of malnutrition. lol I'm just awful sorry XD

Donator — ...... Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/28 05:05:47 )
@eask: ehhh. I told myself I wouldn't post anything strictly inflammatory, as well as exactly when I would bow out because I knew I wasn't getting anywhere. Anyone reading that thread and feeling incensed at the original commenter's, uh, comment, would know they have my support, and I made my point known. So I bowed out. I wasn't the last person to comment; OP posted after me, but I'm not going back to argue with them when it would only be a waste of my own energy. Did what I set out to do so I'd call that a win for my mental health.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/28 05:05:48 )
Millet, spilling the tea:

Today was a busy day at work, as it has been lately haha

I deal with medical insurance stuff and writing legal appeals as a majority portion of my job. It's a headache and leaves me frustrated with all the people I have to contact and work with.

But on the plus side, I received an award for excellence today by the business community for client relations and I get to attend a banquet thingy next month? Yay for free food and a fancy plaque to hang in my office!

Ended the day working on a novel-made it to chapter 10, page 100 as of tonight so I'm about half done my first book!

Sadly that's the easy part; editing it will probably take me.... a while... ha....ha... Orz

Donator — ...... Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/28 05:06:36 )
@Ixora: Dude anyone who doesn't like food either can't be my friend... or can give all their food to be. That would def make them my friend.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/28 05:08:43 )
@MoodyBats: Oh that's cool ya I think many on this site are like really good in forms of art and things have a passion for it and that's amazing to me to see people so interested in something abit uplifting as well. I think some do it for the money on here as well or RL not sure but been told many artist so that is good. Me on the other hand don't think I could draw a stick figure or a tree but I mean I'm happy to see others who can. haha

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.