Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Vibrance Festival 2019 Lavender/Roses Sleep

Donator — Alien Imp Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/29 23:52:44 )
@Unicorn: Lol not to see us actually, but we will get to see her cause she stays here when she's in town. Her friend is getting married and her bridal shower is tomorrow.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/30 00:10:38 )
@Interstellar Fairy: Ooh I see well that is very cool to hear.

Donator — Alien Imp Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/30 00:16:00 )
@Unicorn: Yup. We will get to have dinner with her tomorrow night though.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/30 00:55:51 )

Questing: Virtuous Guard x2 | Alice | Merlantis | Sticky Fingers x2 | Squidplay

@Unicorn: oh that's a scary thoguht.. well Nala is mostly to big for boxes nwo a days.. she has trouble jumping int hem. she perfers beds..its a pain to get her to move over on my bed when she's laying in the smack dab middle all streatched out she give sme this look like 'what do you think your doing im comfy'

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/30 01:38:59 )

I have not seen the old one but I knew of them. So when they encountered the toys at the doctor's I was trying to explain that yes they are really my little ponies. They're not knock offs.

(Like a couple of their trolls xD)

Donator — Sea Snake Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/31 00:07:11 )
@Unicorn: Ehhh I think it's good humans aren't immune. A few different snake venom's are in different medicines. If we were immune, it might not be as effective.
Free Tiny Pride Flags

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/31 08:32:56 )
@Interstellar Fairy: well that is very good to hear, what did you all have for dinner?

@star2000shadow: -giggles Ooh she gives you the stink eye sort of like can I help you look lol.

@Shadami: lol so true my cousin has all of the original my little ponies from when she was little which is over 200-300 of them mind you she is a lot older than I am.

@SnakeWeaver: that is also true but I think it is that most king snakes are immune to snake venom because all sorts of king snakes have other snakes as a meal.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/31 11:11:20 )

@Unicorn: oh yeah, that and she will occasionally claw my arm ..well taht's when she's in a very bad mood anyways.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/31 14:09:38 )

Wow that's amazing!!!

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/31 23:03:11 )
@star2000shadow: awe I am so sorry yo hear that, I saw some pretty kitties yesterday.

@Shadami: It really is, but nobody to play with them she had a boy who is in middle school I thinks?

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/31 23:22:30 )

@Unicorn: most of the time its an accident, i have to get her in to get her nails clipped sos he stops getting caught on things. i think she's only clawed me intentionally once in the last year. and that was when she'd fallenand bruised her leg and i had picked her up to check ehr over and msut of tou ched where she'd been bruised and come on we've all beent here, wanting to hit the person who's made the owwie hurt worse. so ic an't really blame her.

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/1 00:20:22 )
I had to just stop in here for a minute to say that every time I see your thread title "Lavender/Roses sleep", I feel so relaxed and I want to take a nap. Lavender scent always makes me feel so cozy and sleepy. :)

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/1 02:54:25 )

Hey boys can play with my little ponies too :3

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/1 10:06:56 )
@star2000shadow: I can understand that, I saw some very pretty kitties the other day.

sorry for not being online my weekend was on the busy side.

@Pisces: I got to smell a Lavender plant, the other day at the store, and it made me feel relaxed, and feel sleepy. but thank youu ♡

@Shadami: Ooh you are pretty funny for saying that

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/1 15:04:01 )

@Shadami: of course they can, just like girls can play with guns or water pistals or hot rods haha
@Unicorn: 'nods' today be pay day. and josh is up and ru nning his mum around already 'rubs eyes'

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/1 18:20:16 )

Hot rods...? Hot wheels?

Actually I've been trying to teach my girls about not gender stereotyping lately... Which also included a "no you can't just dress your brother in a skirt if mommy is having a boy. You have to let him decide if he wants to wear a skirt. And Mary. That means no bullying him into saying yes."

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/2 04:54:47 )
@star2000shadow: Ooh wow, hopefully you are both doing alright.

@Shadami: Ooh wow, sounds like a good thing to teach do you know for sure if your having a boy, or a girl.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/2 05:26:21 )

@Shadami: 'snicker' oh that sounds like something i'd of done if i coulda gotten away with dressing my brother in a skirt haha.

@Unicorn: we hit up family dollar and got everything done with, but for food, and sponges. so we're doign good.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/2 06:23:56 )
@star2000shadow: well that is very good to hear, you have an awesome avatar.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/2 06:25:07 )

@Unicorn: aww thanks, 'blush' I'm debating on an ew one but im not sure of what I wanna make it haha.

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.