Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Vibrance Festival 2019 Lavender/Roses Sleep

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/28 12:08:19 )

Questing: Virtuous Guard x2 | Alice | Merlantis | Sticky Fingers x2 | Squidplay

@Unicorn: i can hear its jsut not good, apparently i have some nueral logical damage to my ears 'shrugs' so it messes, i have moderate severe hearing problems. thena gain my mom had hearing problems and my father did as well . so its not to surprising that i ahve problems 'shrugs'

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/28 12:51:17 )

SnakeWeaver:
@Unicorn: Have you ever heard of the arachnid tailed snake?
that's a scorpion

Espy I'm glad you've been able to stay healthy than. :)

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/28 18:55:18 )
@SnakeWeaver: the Prairie King Snake, I also watched some stuff about them as well.

@Espy: so sorry to hear that, most of my in town friends seem like there not even true friends when all do is talk behind my back, wont stick up for me, and talk to people I don't know or don't like about me. so I don't talk or hangout with them.

@star2000shadow: Ooh wow and ouch that doesn't sound good I hope the you can hear soon.

@Shadami: how is everything going today better I hope?

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/28 22:19:30 )

@Unicorn: I can hear its jsut not as well as i should be able to and yep, two weeks i get the hearing aids 'nods'

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/28 22:33:23 )
@star2000shadow: well I am glad to hear that you will be getting hearing aids soon so you can hear better.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/28 23:59:35 )

@Unicorn: me to we're even doing rechargables so i dont' have to fiddle with buying batteries and such, it'll be interesting not to have to have everythign up to like thirty valoume wise 'makes face'

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/29 00:04:50 )
@star2000shadow: I am sure that it will take time getting used to though

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/29 00:13:21 )

@Unicorn: oh yeah there's no doubt about that, it'll be interesting to hear things clearly, might even mak walking even more interesting. 'snickers' soem sunlight is hitting the arm of the recliner and nala's sniffing the area. it hink she's getting set to s unbathe haha. oh hey i was right 'watches as nala gets all comfy against the arm rest' haha.

Donator — Sea Snake Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/29 00:14:44 )
@Shadami: ? It's exact name is spider-tailed horned viper, its not a scorpion o-o;
@Unicorn: Ahhh, did you find out anything you enjoyed about them?

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/29 00:43:45 )
@star2000shadow: it will be very interesting on walks. awe so cute ♡ how has nala been doing?

my kitty gets toasty warm well sunbaking in the sun but he is a pretty black boy cat.

@SnakeWeaver: the fact that they can handle being bitten by copperheads, cottonmouths, and rattlesnakes but are immune to the venom so it don't harm them in anyway.

Donator — Sea Snake Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/29 00:44:26 )
@Unicorn: I didn't know that, pretty badass o-o
Free Tiny Pride Flags

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/29 01:46:24 )

@Unicorn: ears are bugging her less..and now she's gone and hid as the suns set 'sigh'

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/29 02:18:38 )
@SnakeWeaver: it is pretty cool that there immune to the venom, I wish that we could be that way that be pretty sweet.

@star2000shadow: well that is good to hear, where does she like to hide at?

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/29 02:54:36 )

@Unicorn: Boxes, my room sleeping on my leg foam thing, it lifts my legs up above my heart so that they deswell, right now she's back otu ehre on top of the recliner.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/29 03:16:34 )

I was just trying to explain the old my Little pony to my daughters. And I get online and see a bunch of pictures here xD awesome

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/29 03:35:49 )
@star2000shadow: ohh I see, and those are all interesting places, a box is a cats favorite.

@Shadami: giggles, my little unicorn has seen the old my little ponnies and she likes them.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/29 19:13:03 )

@Unicorn: yeah i know all my cats love boxes 'nods' nala like slaying ON TOP of them, sashi was a sleep IN them..or shred them. mufasa was a sleep IN it and hide in it, and lucky was as hredder.

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — Alien Imp Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/29 23:06:35 )
@Unicorn: That's good to hear, hopefully today's better though?

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/29 23:46:28 )
@star2000shadow: very glad to hear that, my boy cat lovers the big Christmas tree box around Christmas time.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/29 23:48:02 )
@Interstellar Fairy: today has been an okay day it is nice to hear that your sister is coming to see you.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.