Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Redecorating my room

Donator — Trash Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/14 05:11:17 )

♠
.. and I've decided to add a painting to my room!
I'll probably take some time to decide what to paint but if you have any ideas feel free to share something~
I'm also going to go back into PC gaming so I'm gonna go desk shopping and drain my wallet .
Other than a new desk I'm not sure what else I'm really going to be adding but I guess I'll figure it out along the way.
After cleaning out my room I noticed I have a problem with hoarding random things thinking "I'll probably need this later" but I end up not even touching it for years lol.

{ Please give them a click }

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/14 05:17:52 )
Good luck! I love redecorating and throwing stuff out!
We've thrown out the last of some stuff from our old lives tonight and it felt so good. We thought we'd burned it all, but we found some more hiding in a box. DIE STUFF, DIE. Haha
Please ping! I get distracted easily.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/14 05:23:41 )
she looks to the sky to build herself

oooh yea this is a great time for this, uranus just moved into taurus so we're gonna see some changes in the next 7 years~

i've been cleaning and rearranging and prepping myself
it's a good feeling to get something done off the list!

if you're looking for inspiration, pinterest is a good place to go,
but i'd recommend that after knowing more about what kinda changes you want to make or what you're looking to add

Donator — Trash Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/14 06:37:45 )

♠
@Mousy: Speaking of old stuff, I found some old HS uniforms I have. I think I'm going to have a bonfire sometime this month and just burn alllllllllll of it away .

@Deaa: Yeessss it totally feels great to be productive! I've been busy with life lately and I've just had so much stuff I've collected in my room that needs to go! And thanks for the advice, I'll definitely check out pinterest for that ^^.

{ Please give them a click }

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/14 15:46:24 )

@alexis: yes yes i totally get that ^^~
what kind of vibes are you going for in the new design?
minimalist, light, dark, poppy/bright, modern/crisp, wooden?

i'm mostly just finishing projects i wanted to do a while ago like putting up this mirror i bought, donating/throwing away clothes i don't use anymore, getting a new storage system in place so if/when I get a cat, it doesn't break everything i throw on a surface

Donator — Trash Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/14 20:05:03 )

@Deaa: I'm going for As for a theme I don't really think I have one but I'm going more for color schemes. I'm planning mainly white/grey furniture and maybe get some hints of pink. I'm also planning on putting some LED tiles in my room. Sadly my room is carpeted green but I intend to get rugs to cover it up haha.

Donator — Trash Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/14 20:24:01 )

@SirLionelNigelConrad: lol one of my friends just gave me one for free yesterday xD.

Art Thread | Garage Sale

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/14 20:41:48 )

@alexis: I saw this one girl cover up her carpet with some rugs/carpet on youtube!
here's a link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSHITL5oedk

white, gray, and pink is a good color scheme! neutral yet fun!

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/14 20:43:09 )

Usually string lights don't do that, at least to my knowledge. I've got string lights in my living room and my bedroom, I've fallen asleep with them on before and I'm not dead so you should be fine. Just watch what you have them next to. Mine are lining my walls~

@ me tho. | Hangout. | OCs. | Avatars.
looking to buy: ARIES

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/16 02:57:22 )
Good luck!

I've been meaning to redecorate my place for a while now but work keeps getting in the way.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.