Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Looking for constant RP fella. (Im new at RP)

Donator — UWU/ Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/3 21:08:21 )
Hiya, I am looking for an active voltie that can help me understand RP. I am looking for the kind of rp that is not too narrative or a post that similar to a novel reading (that can be read as interesting as possible). I know its a bit much but that's what I thought of doing them for. I tried the first time in discord, did so many mistakes. I could use some guidelines on how to do them and also. I love to venture genres, mind you that I am also new at those. At this time, I love fantasy/slice of life/adventure. i love to think of plots and love to let plot flow.

I hope I didnt overwhelm anyone.
月の兎 ☆★☆ 鹿の光
カイル • WISHLIST

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/4 06:14:14 )

Do you have any plots or vague story lines of things youd be interested in doing?

Consider clicking my babies!

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/13 13:53:10 )

@Kairu: pretty much same question. Fantasy/ adventure tends to be my cup of tea. But is there anything specific that you're looking for?

I tend to be able to adjust to most plot lines, and even fan fictions(though my weakest area is probably fan fiction because I'm not playing my own characters)

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Voltie — they or he Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/17 04:48:46 )
@Kairu: if you’d like you could check out my crossover roleplay in the subforum 🤔 we don’t do too lengthy of posts and right now we’re focused on slice of life with mystery solving/adventure game puzzles ?

tumblrTwitter

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.