Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops Glitter&Sparkle (Soon Freebie~)

Donator — She Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 05:31:28 )

I'm gonna need some cash and items so why not set up a shop.
I accept Volts, Ohms, items or art trades for payment c:
Editing and making this more fancy...at some point

A little bout the artist
I'm Kjemi also known as Hawkebae or Hawkeislife or kariiart. Purrito. Hawke. Honestly I have too many names.... I'm 20 years old and I work with my trusty wacom tablet to create sparkly cute art. I'm a bit insecure bout it, but I want to draw more so I can get where I want to be. It'd be rad if you checked out my super cool pages
dA: hawkebae // tumblr: kariiart
I can't figure out these bbcodes to save my life

Prices
Can be a bit different depending on what you want me to draw. More details can be a bit more expensive) (Also I will accept art trades and items as payment, just let me know what you're offering
❀Chibi with simple colours = 2k Volts (100 ohms)
❀Chibi shaded = 4k Volts (200 ohms)
❀Headshot with simple colours= 1k Volts (50 ohms)
❀Headshot shaded= 2k Volts(100 ohms)
❀Bust with simple colours= 2k Volts (100 ohms)
❀Bust shaded = 3k Volts (150 ohms)
❀Half body simple colours = 3k Volts(150 ohms)
❀Half body shaded = 4k Volts (200 ohms)
❀Full body simple colours = 5k volts (250 ohms)
❀Full body shaded = 8 k Volts (400 ohms)
Each extra character costs just 500 volts less than the first. So two simple colour chibis will cost 3,5 K! Three would be 5k! Three is max.
I'm currently just trying out these prices. They are based on how much time and effort they take.

Donator — She Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 05:31:39 )

Chibies:

Other :

Donator — She Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 05:31:49 )

Freebies:
Closed for now~

Paid:
1. Another Movie Addict (Done)
2. Concentricity (Done)

Donator — She Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 05:32:06 )

1. Sulley's Avatar (04.09.2017)

2. toxxic's Decora (05.09.2017)

3. dragoness129 (05.09.2017)

4. Baz (06.09.2017)

5. Lina (06.09.2017)

6. Blinkini (09.09.2017)

7. Panda (12.09.2017)

8. Another Movie Addict (15.09.2017)

9.Concentricity (25.09.2017)

Donator — She Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 05:32:27 )

1. Follow guidelines and all that.
2. Respect the artist. I have a life and I do this mostly for fun.
3. I have the right the refuse. Without any questions. It's awkward sometimes explaining...
4. Give me at least 3 weeks to do the work. I don't think I'll use that much, but just in case!
5. You're allowed to ask me about the progress, but don't spam me please.
6. Please fill out the form I'll provide under.
7. Reffrences are a MUST. I need a VISUAL one. So drawings.
8. Questions are okay~ I will answer fairly fast.
9.. Have fun and feel free to chat. I'm a lonely bee.

Things I will NOT draw:
-Backgrounds.
- NSFW. I can't do that. Sorry folks.
- Anything that isn't a humanoid. Animals. Furries. Robots. Unless they look alot like humans with ears and wings I don't feel confident enough to draw it. Sorry ;u;

Things I will draw:
Whatever is left so...OCs. fanart and avatars. Just ask if you're unsure c:

Now for the form to fill out~

Username:
Reff for what you want:
What style (Chibi, full body, bust, simple colours,You get the deal):
Anything you want added(A detail or something. A specific pose]:
A little bout the character (Optional):

Donator — She Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 05:33:25 )

I'll do a freeebie for every 10 pages. Whoever posts on the 10th page get's a "ticket" for each post and then I'll randomize and winner gets a freebie.

Winners:
10. ???
20. ???

Donator — Monster Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 05:49:40 )
Is this open to posting or am I too eager? :3c

Donator — She Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 05:51:19 )
It's open c: I'm just fixing around at the same time...slowly...very slowly haha

Donator — Minya Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 05:56:27 )
@Kjemi: YOu have such amazing art!
I wish I had enough to get your art. I'm still a new person. I guess this is another shop I'll have to camp out in.

Donator — Monster Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 06:02:08 )
@Kjemi: Oh don't worry lol; I'm slow at these things too. XD
I was gonna ask..Is there any chance I could nab a freebie of my avatar? XD;; I tip if that helps? ;P
I saw your chibi in your siggy and it caught my eye right away :vanora_heart:

EDIT; I hope I didn't sound rude just then..I'm way too eager for such adorable art. XD;;

Donator — She Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 06:20:41 )
@The Youngest Granny: Haha thank you <3 I'm new too so I understand, but you could ask for a freebie. I think it'd be a great way for me to show off what I can do and show that I make what I promise c:

@Sulley: ahh you're so sweet ! ;u; I'm so happy you want my art and of course I can tottes do that ~ I'll write you up on my list

@Boris: You're making me blush, my art couldn't be worth that much... Thank you so much !

Donator — Monster Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 06:36:53 )
@Kjemi: Yeeee~ :vanora_heart: I'm so excited! Also...I see some Fire Emblem characters in your samples...You a fan? ;)

Also, since you're being so sweet and giving me a freebie, would you like a pixel freebie? XD I'm opening up a shop and I could use some more samples. X//3

Donator — She Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 06:40:01 )
@Sulley: :vanora_heart: I'm a huge fan of Fire Emblem, though I've only played Awakening and Fates~ I just couldn't help fall in love with the characters

Aww ;u; I'd love one! I saw the store earlier haha and I am so impressed by your pixels. They're so adorable aahh.

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 06:44:44 )
Username: toxxic
Reff for what you want: character
What style: i really like this style
Anything you want added: if you want to add a background go for grey so it's not too distracting from her colorful hair
A little bout the character: she's a zombie who had her heart ripped out but you don't have to go super detailed on that if you don't want to lol

Donator — Monster Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 07:01:09 )
@Kjemi: Those are the two I've played actually. XD My friend's trying to get me into the older ones but I'm in it for the dating mostly (I think) X3

Aw, really? ; v ; Is there a specific character you want or just your avatar? :3 And I dunno if you saw the bases but was there a specific one you'd like me to use?

Donator — She Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 07:08:35 )
@Sulley: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) seems like we're in for the same things hoho. It's why I haven't gotten the newest game, although it was tempting!
Good question ahhh. I looked at the bases and base one with the hands on the chest is looking good to me. Calling my name in fact.
How bout her

Donator — Monster Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 07:11:41 )
@Kjemi: LOL XD We have good tastes. ;P But yeah, I kinda want it, but the dating aspect was kinda the best. ;v;
Oh good! I wanted to use base one X3 And she's adorable <33 I will get started asap! >:3

Donator — She Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 07:15:23 )
@Sulley: It is! Plus I can ship almost anyone with anyone...this makes it so easy to avoid those "its not canon" folk as well!

Thank you ! I'll work on yours tomorrow..err..later today? It's 3 am so not sure what it counts as

Donator — Monster Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 07:37:13 )
@Kjemi: Aaaah I've had my friend get upset at me because I didn't want to ship two characters. XD;; He got all antsy and said that they were implied canon. Fandoms. :vanora_xd:
Buuuut yes! I'm a shipping addict so that definitely was a plus.

Oh wow! Um, we'll go with later today. XD

Donator — She Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 07:42:34 )
@Sulley: Ahh people are so odd. "Implied canon" :vanora_xd: To make it all perfect I wrote down all my ships for Fire Emblem in a notebook. So I can get all the kids
Yeah, I stay up late ..err hopefully I'll be able to fix this soon haha

Check Out My Art Shop

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.