Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat OMG MEET MY KITTY!

Voltie — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/14 07:56:55 )

Her name is Jasmine as in princess Jasmine. She is 8 months and she is super sweet but also shy. My mom is thinking of buying her own cat on Friday. He is a tuxedo cat and he is 1. Some pics of my baby:

I'll eventually get more professional pics. You can follow her on Instagram @princessjasminethekitty
She is an absolute sweetheart. She never scratches anything and she's super curious about everything. She likes to hide because she likes the dark, she doesn't like bright lights. She is currently staying in my room and she will probably continue to stay in my room.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/14 08:03:55 )
Awww, what a pretty kitty she is.

Cats are awesome.

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/14 08:59:26 )
@RainbowPanda: Such a cutie!! :3
She looks like a very sweet baby.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/14 11:16:39 )

Aww, she is so cute! I want to cuddle her. :3

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/14 14:32:15 )
She’s beautiful!
Ash 8/7/19
Kate 1/9/22

by YukiThePanda <3

Twitter

Voltie — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/14 17:44:31 )

@Kay: Cats are the best
@Kozi: She's the sweetest! She has already warmed up a bit and it has only been not even a day.
@Nyuu: She's such a sweet bean. She woke me up at 5 am (I had went to bed at 2 cuz I was watching her) and she was meowing. Pretty sure she was crying. I had to clean her eyes. Poor thing, I'm just letting her wander wherever she wants during the day.
@Kent: I know right! I love her so much!

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/14 19:18:34 )
@RainbowPanda: congrats on the new kitty, Jasmine looks pretty cute it is great to hear that she doesn't scratch anything.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/14 22:09:01 )

@RainbowPanda: Aaaww so so cute!!

Questing: click here!

Voltie — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/15 00:14:16 )

@Unicorn: She is very tame. She is currently sleeping on her aunt's bed.
@koneko: I will! She is apparently not my first cat, I had 4 when I was a toddler but I don't remember. So technically she is my first ig
@Nyuu: I know right! Eek

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/15 00:32:56 )
@RainbowPanda: Awwww. You got such a good, sweet baby then.

Oh my love, I know you are my candyman
And oh my love, let us fly to bounty land~~

Közi (“Kouji.”)
He/him

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/15 00:49:41 )
Millet, spilling the tea:

Very cute!

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/15 01:45:12 )
What a pretty kitty. :^) Congratulations on finally getting one; I hope you do well together.
AKA Count Trashula

Voltie — Moody Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/15 02:49:31 )
Batsy Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Such a sweet looking kitty.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Voltie — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/15 04:00:05 )

Thank you everyone! I wish y'all could meet her irl to really see how sweet she is.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/15 04:13:02 )
@RainbowPanda: well that is very good to hear, do you have kitty toys for her to play with?

Voltie — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/15 16:52:34 )

@Unicorn: Yes but she doesn't play with any of them lol she still likes hiding under the couch but she doesn't hide when she comes into my room. She eats all of her food now and she drinks her water. She also uses the litter box whenever she needs to which is good. At first I thought there was something wrong. She still had build up in her eye like something keeps coming out of her eye so I'll have to get medicine for that. It's just a liquid (like tears) and I think it's from the dust underneath my sisters bed.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/15 20:48:14 )
@RainbowPanda: well if she was outside at all. kitty cats can get allergies if they go inside or outside. but hopefully she gets well soon. it is good that she eats all of her food, drinks her water and uses the kittybox

Voltie — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/16 17:14:06 )

@Unicorn: Yeah maybe and yeah it's a good thing she is eating her food and drinking her water and then using her litter box. I hate having to leave her at home in my room all day because of the other cat we just adopted. Jasmine isn't so happy about that. Her name is Abigail and she's 1 yo.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/16 20:22:54 )
@RainbowPanda: hopefully there not marking their territory in your house that wouldn't be smelling to pretty.

most cats don't get used to one another until after time.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Voltie — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/18 02:08:44 )

@Unicorn: They are. They put their scent on everything (just by rubbing themselves up against objects including my sister and I).
I hope they get used to each other soon

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.