Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts Chocolate

Donator — Alien Imp Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/30 01:14:19 )
@Unicorn: I'm doing alright too, just relaxing right now.

Donator — Sea Snake Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/30 01:18:11 )
@Unicorn: Lol the flavors I mentioned were mostly necco wafer flavors. They are candies, so its not the same as the cookie type XD And thank you, decided to try to go for a more edible look.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/30 01:45:16 )
@Interstellar Fairy: well that is very good to hear that you are relaxing.

@SnakeWeaver: Ooh I see, yeah I have only had thas a cookie for those flavors. but it is neat that they have them as candy flavors. and that is very good to hear.

Donator — Alien Imp Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/30 01:49:04 )
@Unicorn: Are you able to tonight?

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/30 01:49:51 )
@Interstellar Fairy: I am relaxing right now as we speak have been for a bit now.

Donator — Sea Snake Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/30 01:52:43 )
Well necco wafers are really old candies, honestly I think if they weren't that it wouldn't have come in near as many flavors. I've only seen clove as a candy flavor in necco wafers. While the other flavors exist as candy flavors in the us, they normally aren't together. Also, all other cinnamon flavored candies I've had were also spicy. Also, most candies only do lemon or lime, but not both.

Donator — Alien Imp Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/30 01:54:30 )
@Unicorn: Sounds good. ^^ I'm sure under a pile of blankets lol.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/30 02:14:07 )
@SnakeWeaver: Aah I see and that is also very interesting. Did clove taste good?

@Interstellar Fairy: nope about to go downstairs just in a cold room right now thinking andbeing cold well texting, I wonder if my mum has to work tonight?

Donator — Alien Imp Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/30 02:17:07 )
@Unicorn: Oh I see. D= Do you have to be there long?
I hope not, that would suck.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/30 02:19:02 )
@Interstellar Fairy: nope so thankful for that though. what is your weather like for today?

Donator — Alien Imp Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/30 02:25:38 )
@Unicorn: It was in the 50s and rained a little lol.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/30 02:45:06 )
@Interstellar Fairy: that sounds like better weather than what I am having. have you made any chocolate desserts lately?

Donator — Alien Imp Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/30 02:56:24 )
@Unicorn: Oh yeah, made for a pretty sleepy day though lol.
Nope, but I was thinking about making some chocolate filled crescent rolls tomorrow. All I do is roll out crescent rolls, separate them, and before rolling up and baking I put some chocolate chips in a line on the widest end. Then I roll them up and bake according to the instructions on the tube.

Donator — Sea Snake Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/30 03:28:43 )
@Unicorn: I actually like all the flavors, including clove. My favorites might be the licorice or the cinnamon~but i love the lemon, like the lime... I'm badat picking...

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/30 03:57:49 )
she looks to the sky to build herself

@sirlionelnigelconrad: so you cook the noodles, put it in a baking pan, mix milk and cheese and cream or whatever together, pour it in, cover that with cheese and throw it in the oven. it's so much better than stovetop, you'll never go back. it's how black families in the US make it

@unicorn: highly recommend doing it again! it's been a while since I've made my family's mac and cheese recipe,
but MANNNNN that recipe is the bomb dot com
shhoooottt I may have to make it next month xD just gotta buy all the supplies to do it

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/30 04:10:35 )
@Interstellar Fairy: that sounds pretty tasty to be honest. I am back in my bedroom.

@SnakeWeaver: I can understand all of that for not being able to pick a favorite.

@Deaa: I will at somepoint, just not tonight. bit thank you for letting me know.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/30 04:18:12 )
she looks to the sky to build herself

@unicorn: no problem! im all for sharing and encouraging the magic that is baked mac and cheese~
post a pic when you make it!

@ me tho. | Hangout. | OCs. | Avatars.
looking to buy: ARIES

Donator — Alien Imp Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/30 04:21:24 )
@Unicorn: It's tasty and really simple lol. I love it.
Good, back to cozy comfort. ^^

Donator — Sea Snake Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/30 05:02:10 )
@Unicorn: Well, do you have a favorite chocolate maker?
Free Tiny Pride Flags

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/30 06:12:33 )
@Deaa: well I am very good to hear that, as long as it is really cheesy it should be great.

@Interstellar Fairy: well I am glad to hear that, and not as cozy my feet are feeling a bit cold. my other blanket is probably on the floor at the end of the bed.

@SnakeWeaver: like a candy company that makes chocolate I have a couple of different ones, but I love truffles made by Lindt Lindor
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.