Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts Chocolate

Donator — Alien Imp Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/7 02:54:08 )
@Unicorn: Sounds like a good dinner lol.

Donator — Sea Snake Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/7 07:40:30 )
@Unicorn: We are a farm town, so there are gardens and farmland XD ah, we also get mushrooms every autumn and winter. Theres also snails all year around. We also have a lot of seedy wild plants...

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/7 08:56:42 )
@Interstellar Fairy: It was and thank you.

@SnakeWeaver: Well that is pretty great to hear, I am sure that the squirrels are eating good then.

Donator — Sea Snake Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/7 16:43:55 )
@Unicorn: Yeah, your comments made me realize why grey squirrels are native here xD

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/7 20:46:27 )
@SnakeWeaver: Ooh really now? well that is very good to hear.

Donator — Sea Snake Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/8 03:55:08 )
@Unicorn: Yes, I basically knew next to nothing about what they eat. The ones in the area are wild and avoid people, so even spotting the quick grey furred cuties can be pretty hard. Them being so consistently avoidant of human everything had me wondering for years how they lived. But yeah, mushroom, seeds, and likely other wild plants. Maybe one day they will avoid people less? They're so pretty.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/8 22:42:27 )
@SnakeWeaver: the squirrels here, are a bit different from your squirrels in your town.

we have a few that make squirrel noises at us, if we don't feed them in the back yard.

plus squirrels love peanuts. I made some bird feeder suets with pine cones, peanut butter, and seeds. they eat them gone to.

but I am glad to let you know. and your welcome maybe something your squirrels will like humans more, but maybe if someone makes something yummy for the squirrels they will like humans more.

did you know that if a squirrel family, doesn't see or hear from another squirrel family they will go check on the other squirrel family and try to help out even after storms.

Donator — Sea Snake Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/9 01:57:18 )
@Unicorn: Your squirrels sound more personable XD I would love to get a little treat harassment... I should try to toss peanuts for some next I see them. Will they take it, or run then grab it later after I'm gone? xD;;

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/9 02:43:48 )
@SnakeWeaver: make sure there plain peanuts though. and hard telling but over time they will get used to you. and maybe take the peanut out of your hand.

Donator — Sea Snake Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/9 03:53:18 )
@Unicorn: I think in general its good to avoid giving flavored, salted, or baked nuts to animals? o-o

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/9 04:00:14 )
@SnakeWeaver: that is true as well. probably not a good idea if one person has done that. I haven't thankfully.

Donator — Sea Snake Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/9 05:28:24 )
@Unicorn: Yeah, humans are amazing with how much we can eat~

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/9 06:50:59 )
@SnakeWeaver: that is true, I can't believe some of the things that some people love to eat.

Donator — Sea Snake Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/9 09:10:47 )
@Unicorn: Like what things? Weird, or super tasty?

Donator — What The- Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/9 09:54:09 )

Fartsy Says:
OMG A PLACE FOR RECIPES FOR SWEETS, MUCH EXCITEMENT!

Donator — Alien Imp Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/10 02:18:19 )
@Unicorn: You look like a bowl of mint chip ice cream. ^^

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/11 05:07:56 )
@SnakeWeaver: like the durian fruit, I heart that it smells like rotting onions which in my opinion is gross and even tastes that way.

I have also heard of another stange food simular to the durian fruit, but I am not to sure on what that one is?

@TheArtOfTheFart: why sure. -giggles- I just made some mexican fudge the other day and it is about gone. but it is soo good.

@Interstellar Fairy: awe, thank you ♡ I have been wanting some mint chocolate chip ice cream. but haven't gone to the store due to the snow we got today and more is coming.

Donator — Sea Snake Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/11 07:06:53 )
@Unicorn: A fruit that smells and tastes like rotting onions? How would it be good if it tastes like it has rot?
Free Tiny Pride Flags

Donator — What The- Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/11 07:31:45 )

Fartsy Says:
@Unicorn:

omg got any pics?
The Legendary Frump Moff, Artist For Hire, check my artpage!
My artpage!

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/12 04:56:33 )
@SnakeWeaver: I don't know but some people enjoy eating it.

@TheArtOfTheFart: Photo's of the mexican fudge, no because it is all gone. so sorry it was so good I wanted to share some with family but it was too good to share.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.