Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Bug Reports can't equip more than one item from a set??

Donator — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 00:30:44 )
hiya, maybe i'm doing something wrong, but i can't see to equip more than one item from the same set? (the queen bee set specifically)
i can wear the shoes and another item at the same time, but if i try and wear the crown and the cape at the same time (for example), then whichever of the two items i chose first is unequipped.
i've seen other people's avis with multiple accessories equipped at the same time so idk what i'm doing wrong :vanora_cry: is this a bug or am i making a mistake

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 00:32:20 )
You are allowed to equip 2 poses of an item at a time. If you attempt to select a third one of the first two will unequip. This is working as intended, sorry! Other people just have more copies of the item.
For a quick reference, here is our Crate Guide.
Hope that helps!
Luna Chandra
Please let me exchange goods and/or services for art. <3

Donator — He Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 00:32:26 )
Yeah we are allowed to wear 2 pose of each crate items

Donator — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 00:39:50 )
Slytherclaw:
You are allowed to equip 2 poses of an item at a time. If you attempt to select a third one of the first two will unequip. This is working as intended, sorry! Other people just have more copies of the item.
For a quick reference, here is our Crate Guide.
Hope that helps!

ah, ok, i didnt realize sorry!
just to clarify its not very clear from that post unless i'm reading it wrong that you can only equip 2 items from each set, so maybe it should be mentioned? :vanora_sick:
thanks for letting me know!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.