Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Entertainment The Bachelor

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/26 03:06:20 )
she looks to the sky to build herself

Anybody watching this season?

This is the first season I've watched any episodes, and I'm behind. I've only seen the first episode for this season.
I realize I like villains and confrontations cause I like to laugh a ridiculous situations.
I really don't care that the guy is a virgin, but apparently its a big deal. *shrugs*

Oh and also I'm rooting for everybody black cause I'm black.

This thread was locked due to inactivity, if you wish to unlock your thread please issue a ticket. Instructions to unlock thread found here.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/28 19:30:07 )
she looks to the sky to build herself

@q t e a p o n: not sure at all! this is my first time watching a season of this show
i've never cared, but i thought i'd watch this year for all the petty, sneaky people o:
they're fun to watch

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/26 05:07:27 )
This season was horrible. I knew it would be, the moment they announced Colton was the Bachelor. He was a top contender in the last Bachelorette. Then he was featured prominently in Bachelor in Paradise. He's one of the least interesting people I have ever seen in this series and the only reason I watched the season was to see the girls fight. lol! I don't know why they picked him. I just don't. Except they always pick the whitest white guy they can find, it seems. This show has a serious lack of diversity and I'm about fed up. We need a lesbian bachelorette and some people of color on this show!

The season is over and I'm still furious about it. At least they didn't bring Tia back for Round 3, but Colton is the WORST. He literally told a girl to spell out all the things she loves about him and to say why she fell in love with him, only to say, "I really appreciate that. But I'm not into you." What a complete jerk!

THEN!! Then he went to the top three final contenders' fathers and formally asked for ALL of their hands in marriage. As if the women were just property for their fathers to trade off like cattle.

Colton disgusts me on a cellular level. I find him utterly and completely repulsive. I'm glad his season is over and done with.

End of rant. LOL! I only started watching this show because I loved Rachel. I'm so glad she got to be Bachelorette.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/12 16:15:45 )
I would give anything for you to shine down on me

LOLOL I'm so glad I stopped watching it then
I couldn't handle watching all the black girls be sent home for no reason
I lost my crap when that sweet black girl Courtney went home instead of that honestly evil and manipulative Demi
so i had to stop watching it

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/12 16:16:24 )

@eldweena: oops forgot to @ you

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/13 19:37:05 )
@Deaa: I agree completely about Courtney. Demi is a nut! I don't know why she stuck around so long, except...she's a blond white girl. lol

I was also let down by the lack of drama over the girl who faked the Australian accent. I thought that was very weird, but they never showed her again. I was hoping she'd keep faking it with Colton and not to anybody else, and for people to react. So much lost opportunity there.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/15 16:08:09 )

@eldweena: LOL She's actually the reason I started watching this season!
I saw a clip circulating on twitter and was like "okaayyy maybe I'll watch this season lawl"
and it was only that first night, and her accent was terrible so i wouldn't be surprised if she saw through it

@ me tho. | Hangout. | OCs. | Avatars.
looking to buy: ARIES

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.