Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts Gizzie, s Treehouse (with my turtles) ^.^

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 20:47:56 )
You're quite welcome Emmett.

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 21:45:30 )
-climbs in to join Gizzie in the tree house-

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 22:52:12 )
I'll wait until an elevator is installed xD

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 23:38:56 )
I can build you a rope ladder, but that's my best offer...

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 23:48:32 )
a rope ladder... what if I get all tangled in it?

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 00:10:57 )
There is a invisible elevator ------>
Gizzie ain't climbing nothing -.-
The turtles ain't neither :p

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 00:15:21 )
What about an escalator?

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 00:28:52 )
Escalators are better!

But turtles need the elevator, really xD

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 01:46:21 )
Gizzie doesn't do escalators o. O I worked at the airport we had a really really long one that goes up to the sky train and it grabbed my pant leg and drug me upside down by my pant leg all the way down it scarred up my leg bad and torn my pant leg it looked like a bear attacked me I had claw marks looking scratches on my leg

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 02:01:08 )
So those accidents really happen <.< did you break anything? took how long to heal?

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 02:10:21 )
Hello to you all, *thinks for a bit*
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 02:51:24 )
@mdom: I didn't break anything luckily just had five slashes in my leg not stitches deep just bloody deep and then it had scars then I had a twisted ankle I think the wound healed up in about a month or so and I was scarred for a while that was years ago I actually still have faint bear claw looking scars but very very light

I actually had a bad elevator incident too o. O I was at the grand opening of IKEA it's got all sorts of stuff there but any who I went to get in the elevator and you know how they have a sensor where if something blocks the door it WON'T CLOSE umm yeah -.- I put one hand into it and was stepping into it and it wasn't even closing when I was heading in but the minute my first hand hits the between the doors part it closes fast ON MY HAND sensors DIDN'T WORK grand opening malfunction elevator from hell luckily there was enough people around both inside it and outside someone pushed the open doors button on the inside and someone pryed the outter door open right before it really got - lock closed so I walked away with a few broken nails and a swollen finger it caught my whole hands finger tips it could have been a lot worse though it could have crushed something or my body or a kid o. O I'm lucky for a split second fast acting crowd of people

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 02:55:16 )
@Unicorn:

Hello and welcome to my treehouse :vanora_smile:

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 02:57:24 )
Hi Unicorn! How's your day?

Voltie — he/him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 03:01:49 )
@xogizmoox: I'm popping in to tell you that your turtles are adorable and that I love them
later.

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 04:02:23 )
@ghost:

Aww ty I will post more pictures soon as I can search through a butt load of photos in my album and get free time, I will at least get the Halloween costume pictures up by Halloween and speaking of Halloween are we going to get a Halloween event on here GIZZIE LOVES HALLOWEEN :vanora_heart:

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 04:55:16 )
I'm generally kind of "meh" when it comes to holidays, but we have some adorable skeleton animals at the craft store I work at that I want to buy.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 04:57:58 )
Holy cow gizzie how many freak accidents and crazy incidents can you have!!
Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 05:01:55 )
Pretty sure Gizzie is secretly immoral, but every once in a while a "freak accident" occurs to throw people off....
>.>

Lol

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 05:06:29 )
@Shadami:

Well umm escalator, elevator, near drowning in the pool, bad car wreck with glass in my head, tornados, fires, slips falls, falling UP the stairs, ice splats, stabbed myself in the eye with a fork, lots of other bad stuff and umm oh yeah and the latest one I was struck by lightning in my hand

Gizzie's card shop
Gizzie's banner shop

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.