Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts Gizzie, s Treehouse (with my turtles) ^.^

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 13:26:54 )
Kaeska.org

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 13:29:48 )
Thanks! I'll take a look at it!

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 13:33:46 )
They give you a sorta test during sign up one of them did you read the rules page thing but if you need help with answers I can help (some people get confused) heck I spent a while on mine recorrecting the wrong stuff till it accepted me

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 13:37:05 )
Lol. Yeah, I'm at that test now. XD

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 13:46:01 )
Need help??? :vanora_glasses:

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 13:47:24 )
Lol. Nope! Got it on the first try and now account is waiting approval.
:vanora_sun:

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 13:54:09 )
I was never good in school with the read this now do questions about it stuff I have short term memory and so I took a bit on that especially the vulgar language one o. O I was this has to be false but it is a non kid site or well 13 n up I think

She said she didn't want kids on it because the rp section might get a little bad but she has a setting where we can turn our chat to filter it out too

I am excited to see where the site goes and I can get big say in games items ideas etc

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 13:57:35 )
Yeah, a couple of the ones seemed tricky and honestly, I had only skimmed the rules. But I went with and educated guess and hoped that no one threw a trick question in...
I always love to see new sites develop and i hope it does well.

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 14:06:59 )
I got dragoness to join and mdom.... Hummy beat me there

I mentioned in dragoness intro thread there about a Knight needs her dragon like in the knights days etc etc (mods are knights there) but the owner gave dragoness under her name it says Gizzys Dragon lol

I am requesting stuff there that I know my friends want (rainbow stuff mdom) heck I want tyedye so that is similar lol PETS because yeah ANIMALS maybe I can get her to make pets to feed and stuff game and wear the pet on avi too and I suggested a crane game and a type of extange game and a daily check in money bonus and birthday item

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 14:12:03 )
*shoves Derpy in your face*
I NEED A STUFFED DERPY PLEASE!
Lol.
That is actually really cool.
And I would definitely love some form of daily freebie. Even something like the Gachapon on Ava would be fine.

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 14:17:08 )
Oh we will definitely get dragons of some sort because of the whole sites theme

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 14:17:58 )
I need my cuddly small dragon baby!
XD
And cats.
All the cats!

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 14:28:09 )
And turtles oooh maybe a uniturtle it's that time frame right lol and yep Derpy too although we will hush about Tris having him too cuz isn't he now part of their copyright :/

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 14:33:08 )
I mean, if you change the style and poses of the turtle item and give it a horn it would probably be different enough.
I want a large tortoise that it can look like my avi is riding it...

Ignore that first paragraph section...misread that.
And technically Derpy is copyright of me since I am the original creator, which is why the coloring isn't quite the same and the body is a slightly different shape (long tail).

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 14:38:10 )
I'm still sad about Ava I won the user designed items contest Halloween and then the site went to poop then so my items not made or Idk if the one gonna make it (not Bobbi) but gosh I forgot the name is even still logging on but I designed a Al-hat-ca alpaca fuzzy hat

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 14:44:06 )
Yeah, it kind of died over the Christmas even and hasn't really recovered, but that seems to be the trend with Ava anymore.
That hat was a really cute design.

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 14:57:27 )
I may take my hat and the animal PJ's with me and try um on Kae or somewhere else I bet my hat would get made on windlyn though if I try because that site owner likes puns and since I punned alpaca it would be enough to get her lol ing

I'm fixing to submit Mene ideas Yummeh and Peeblo etc in Halloween costumes for the EI sets on Halloween event

And yeah I guess you are right on Derpy is yours and they changed him copyright stuff maybe we can have him on the new site with fire breathing or wings or something lol

My dork self just noticed Tris - Trisphee, Tris - Triste omg I'm slow it's like you are a part of the site in name too

Gizzie's card shop
Gizzie's banner shop

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 15:07:10 )
Yeah, definitely try your items on other sites!
Oh! I want Yumeh pajamas on Mene! Like the ducky pajamas on Ava but with Yumeh! And Peeblo ones too!

Oh! I want a Derpy sitting on my shoulder blowing smoke rings! 8D

And oh gosh, I hadn't even noticed that! :vanora_xd:

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 02:05:52 )
I tried avaricia but my pc couldn't handle the site, I don't know why.
Was it the flash?

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 02:10:58 )
Avaricia has flash? What? My phone handles it fine

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.