Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Are yall proud of me??

Voltie — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/10 15:45:18 )

Okay so these are my semester one grades, I'm sure this semester won't be as good as the last but we'll see! Also, very sad that I didn't get straight A's :( I was 4 points away but I suck at Spanish and now I have to take Spanish 2!

First one is obviously the final exam review for math and second one is the final exam. How!? HOW DID I GET A 99!!???

Someone pinch me please
To remind yall, I'm only in 11th grade. I want to graduate early but I don't think my parents will let me even if I do get decent grades. All of my friends are graduating early and I really want to graduate with them (well all but my best friend). I can't wait til Im almost out of hs hnnn

Donator — Frog bless Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/10 15:53:33 )

Wow! Great job! My grades were never this good in high school lol. x_x Keep it up!

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/10 16:04:16 )

@RainbowPanda: SO PROUD!! *huggles* What a good panda! I hope your parents give you a treat for being this awesome a student!

Voltie — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/10 16:10:49 )

@Priestess of Pie: Thank you, I honestly hope my grades stay this way.
@Saeyra: Thank you!!! My parents don't give me treats lol they say "Good job" and that's all. My grades were never extremely bad but i'd always have at least 1 C
These were my grades for 10th grade:

and unfortunately these were my grades for 9th grade....im not proud of them

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/10 16:22:47 )

Good job :D

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/10 17:22:54 )

@RainbowPanda: wow! That’s amazing that you got such good grades! You must have worked really hard to get pretty much all ‘A’s. Spanish is not easy.
Have you thought about college at all?

Donator — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/10 19:36:26 )
hey that's great <3 good work!

Ping me!

Hangout

Voltie — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/10 20:22:25 )

@vengeance: Thank you hehe
@Hazer: Thank you, I'm just really happy. For once.
@Totalanimefan: Thank you, I try to work really hard. Yes, I have thought about college. I want to be a vet or have a job that has to do with animals. I haven't looked into certain colleges yet, but I will when this semester is over. :)
@Lilypoo: Thank wu <3 My mom just thinks I'm already too young for my grade. When I graduate (either way) I'll be 17. If I graduate early i'll be 17 but like I said it's the same if I graduate regularly (I'll just be closer to 18 tho). I really do want to graduate early so that I can focus on getting a job and focus on helping other people. Also focus on college applications and stuff. I'll have a talk with my parents about all of this today (hopefully tonight). I just want to know how this would be possible like do I have to take certain classes or something. I'm not even sure.
@Shark: Thanks Shark

My goodness your avis are so colorful and adorable!!

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/10 22:47:03 )

@RainbowPanda: awesome!
And no rush, but you should start looking soon because you will have to apply for college before Jan 1 or Feb1st for the year that you want to start in the Fall. Unless you go to community college (which is much cheaper)

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/10 23:36:14 )

@RainbowPanda: Aww seems like you have a hard time with math. Its okay I have a hard time with it too. There is a point where my brain just spaces out and just sees senseless codes. But you conquered it in the end! Congrats!! Oh vet sounds like fun. I wish you all the best on your journey of life!

Npc — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/11 20:14:27 )
@Rainbow Panda: !! I am SO proud of you, those grades are top notch! Hard work certainly pays off.
We've missed you during this break while you focused on your studies~ but we knew you were out there doing
your best. Keep up the great work!!

Voltie — Shy Kitten Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/12 02:50:32 )

Wow amazing job!!
So proud haha. I wish my grades were that great!
(^ㆁᴗㆁ^☆)ノ
@ for reply!

☾✧ quest tracker:

Voltie — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/12 20:17:58 )

@Totalanimefan: I really don't want to go to community college, I've already chose a college that I would like to attend.
@Saeyra: Yeah but I do like certain types of math like logs and stuff. I might actually go for business management instead so I can make my own little business. I want to start an animal rescue.
@Frizz: Aw thank you Frizz, I really am trying my best. I just wish my parents would see that :(
@Val: Thank you Val! ^-^

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/12 20:20:10 )

@RainbowPanda: Aww thats pretty neat too. Both are really good options for employment. :vanora_smile:

Always ping me please.

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/13 00:30:06 )
That is amazing gurl!! Congrats!!

eeee ee eeee smoke weed everyday
(legitimately googled if this was pg-13 appropriate because I try to be a respectful stoner. So like you're welcome teenagers)
Working on a new signature.
PS-I LOVE PUGS

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/13 03:57:03 )

@RainbowPanda: oh that’s good. I’m glad that you already have a college in mind. I hope you get in.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/14 08:57:11 )

Omg that's amazing! Congrats!

Now I wonder how my parents felt about my grades in high school, oof.

Because yours are so much better than mine, lmao XD

Well done on the great job! I hope you can graduate early like you wish to ^w^

"I'm the loser of the game you didn't know you were playing."

Ping me for a response.

"Someday, somewhere, somehow..."

Voltie — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/25 19:21:15 )

@Luffer Nutter: Thanks Luff!
@Totalanimefan: Thank you, I hope so too. My hopes aren't set very high tho.
@Dipper: Thank you Dipper! My parents still aren't sure, well my mom isn't sure about me graduating early. I'll have to talk to the school counselor too tho. My parents don't reward my sister and I, they only reward my brothers because they don't normally do good in school and they are starting to get better. My little brother had all F's and brought them up to D's, C's,B's, and A's so he gets a reward. I got an award in physics and all I got was "Wow, good job." And that was that. Got all good grades the first semester and my parents didn't care. I hope I pass this year tho.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/25 21:24:08 )

@RainbowPanda: just do you best and have a back up school!

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/26 22:53:29 )

@Totalanimefan: Okay, will do!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.