Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing 1 x 1 - Vamps?

Donator — she/they Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/3 07:13:31 )

Hi. I'm new to Voltra, and I haven't really rp'ed in quite the long time! (Aside from, you know...DnD and stuff... But I haven't written any rp in awhile.) If you are nice and willing, maybe we can be rp buddies?

Currently only looking for one or two 1 x 1 rps.

I am specifically looking for plots that heavily involve vampires. * u * I understand that they are overdone and not really everyone's cup of tea, but hey! The heart wants what the heart wants.

Some not-so-thought-out-plot ideas:

Werewolf detective aids vampire socialite/politician/other in uncovering a conspiracy in a world where supernatural creatures are no secret to humankind.

Elder vampire reluctantly aids human in locating a kidnapped (or finding justice for a murdered) relative. Vamps and other sups would still be "secret".

I would like to be the underlined characters. Romance is welcome and encouraged, but it should take time and development. M/M or M/F. I'll play a male role for either of the above ideas. :)

Please be a patient partner. I will be going back to college on the 7th and I have a family, a child, and many responsibilities. I cannot promise a reply every day (though I will try), but I do promise constant communication so that you are aware of what's going on. <3 Realy hoping for friendly people!

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/3 07:20:16 )

@Bloo: Yo!
I'm game for a vamp RP =)
(I might bounce between this account and my mule - Lunakiri - for replies though)

As for RP ideas
Hmmmm
Honestly, the two you listed, which may be good for others, just aren't quite up my alley.
One that did come to mind for me, is something similar though.

Vamps and Lycans = not friendly. Period.
Vamp is the high ranking in the vamp order. Lycan can be whatever you choose (if you opt to play the lycan. I just have a character that would fit for the vamp perfectly XD)
Lycan is looking for help for something. IE: Looking to overthrow some sort of governmental system - whether the lycan 'government' the vamp 'government' or the mortal one.
Vamp helps because, why not? Plus she never got the reasoning for the hatred between the two.

Donator — she/they Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/3 07:24:39 )

@Amber Lynne: Honestly, your idea isn't much different than my first idea. Werewolf and vampire work together to do a thing.

I'm not sure what kind of thing my werewolf guy would need help with. I think that I would still want him to be a detective (I already have a character in mind and I am eager to play him). Would supernatural characters still be living in the shadows for this rp?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/3 07:27:00 )

@Bloo: Probably, so as to add an extra challenge, perhaps for them.

Donator — she/they Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/3 07:34:04 )

@Amber Lynne: That's good, that's good... *rubs chin*

How about vamps and werewolves are popping up murdered (that way your character would have some motivation to help)? My guy is investigating to 1) keep the human law enforcement from discovering supes and 2) because his werewolf superiors are making him?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/3 20:40:22 )

@Bloo: We could, but I'm horrible with detective style stories. ^ ^;;
If you're cool with that, then all good =)

(I like them, I'm just shit at writing them)

Donator — she/they Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/3 23:01:07 )

@Amber Lynne: Oh, that’s fine! If my character is the only detective/officer type character then maybe that would give us some good comedy/differences. (My character might want to solve things via human law and yours might decide vamp law is better, you know? It’s good for the story and character development.)

I’m currently babysitting my very tired puppy who had surgery today (nothing serious - he was neutered), so I may reply slowly today.

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/4 00:00:18 )

@Bloo: If it works, then it works. All good =)

and awww. At least it was for a good thing (or at least reasonable)
I assume your puppy is doing well afterwards though, aside from being tired.

Donator — she/they Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/7 22:31:41 )

@Amber Lynne: He is doing okay, but he was (and is) a little too rambunctious! Trying to get him to stay still and not jump around is prettying hard (especially considering that he basically has to jump to get on anything - he's a miniature dachshund). I've had to watch him like a hawk these past few days, so I apologize for not being around!

Would you like to create something like character profiles or come up with appearances - how do you like to do things before the start of a rp?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/7 22:33:39 )

@Bloo: that just sounds adorable. XD

And I, personally, don't do profiles. But that's just me.
My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Voltie — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/7 23:25:10 )

@Bloo: You never told me you like vamps!! If you ever want to do a plot involving them (either after or alongside the fantasy guild RP we're planning), poke me because I'm a huge nerd for vampires!! Especially the second plot, with the elder vampire helping a human~<3

Donator — she/they Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/9 02:42:54 )

@Amber Lynne: Okay, that's fine with me! I do them to keep track of things (I am forgetful), but other than that I don't think they're "needed". I'm ready to begin when you are!

@Chrysothemis: OMGoodness! I love them! They are my true guilty pleasure. I could play any kind of vampire plot and be happy. :'D We can do them side by side if you want or after - either is completely fine with me!

@The Creator: Hiya! I'm always happy to do vamps. B] If you'll be playing the human, then I'll let you decide what your problem is that needs helping.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/9 19:25:36 )

@Bloo: Side by side sounds good to me!! ^^

RP Search status... Open!

Donator — she/they Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/10 05:05:51 )

@Chrysothemis: Sounds good!
A reminder to drink water and take your vitamins.

QUEST

Voltie — cat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/10 18:40:57 )
@Bloo: If you're still looking I'd be interested in the second one, if you want. Seems like it could be really interesting, I don't know much about detective stuff so I wouldn't be very good with the first.

~ meow

beautiful art by littlewhitedragonlet

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.