Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee Happy New Year, and hello!

Donator — she/they Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/2 00:47:29 )
Hey! Happy New Year! I remember anticipating this site, but somehow I let school consume every crevice of my mind. XD Haha.

Hiya. I'm Bloo. I'm twenty-nine. I'm a "non-traditional" college student, which is just a nice way of saying I started late. :D I spend a lot of time watching Critical Role and writing notes. My favorite thing to eat is Sweet Tart Ropes and freshly baked brownies. I'm a chubchub.

o/

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/2 00:56:17 )

@Bloo: Yes! Welcome Bloo! Your name is so cute and I am a huge fan of critical role too! I am so glad you are here! We need to start a Critcial Role fanclub ASAP!

PS: Chubchubs rule!

Donator — she/they Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/2 00:58:40 )
@Saeyra: Thank you so much! Your name is beautiful. <3
There should definitely be a Critical Role fan club! O:
I am 1,000% behind this.
(Currently I am catching up! On episode 45 right now.)

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/2 01:05:18 )

@Bloo: Aww thanks man! Yaaaass!! Lets go! We need to spread the word about how awesome Critical Role is! I haven't caught up with all the first season but I am all caught up with the second

@strawberry: CRITICAL ROLE RULES! And yeah the fanart they get is amazing!!

Donator — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/2 01:09:10 )

@Bloo: Welcome to Voltra! I listen to Critical Role as a podcast. I am way behind too. I didn't finish the first adventure they did. And brownies are so good fresh and warm.

Donator — she/they Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/2 01:15:46 )
@strawberry: They do receive some beautiful artwork! Sometimes it's very emotional too. <3

@Saeyra: I just powered through the first season and managed to complete it before the new year (which is sad because I started watching when they first started streaming and I kept putting it off until it piled up). I'll tell you this much: Water. Works. ; n ;

@Selikait: The first season really picks up halfway through and is really hard to put back down. XD

I really want to buy the comic. <3

Donator — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/2 01:20:53 )

@Bloo: I bet the comic book is great. I've been seeing some fun cosplays on reddit lately too. Sam is my favorite followed by Laura.
Feel free to ping me. I'm forgetful.
Temp Free Avatar Art
Trading and Selling Items

Donator — she/they Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/2 01:22:56 )
@Selikait: Sam is my favorite too! I think both Laura and Liam come in second place for me, but Grog (as a character) gets an honorable mention from me. XD

Donator — she/they Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/2 01:28:29 )
@strawberry: The podcast is great to listen to while doing chores (like dishes, laundry, or what have you)! Even knowing some spoilers, it's still so much different when you experience it. I new the ending to the first season, but it was still so many feels. :'C

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/2 01:28:56 )

@Bloo: I am saving the first season for when I have withdrawal symptoms from the second. I knoooowww I kinda spoiled the ending for myself!
I can't pick a favorite I love them all so much!

@strawberry: Yeah I completely understand.

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/2 01:33:39 )

@strawberry: I think you are gonna love her even more when you get to know her

Donator — she/they Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/2 01:36:44 )
@Saeyra: They're all so wonderful, so that makes perfect sense. I really love Taliesin a lot after his introduction of Caduceus. <3 (I am really feeling the fandoms theory that he's asexual, and as someone who is ace that just gives me warm and fuzzies.) > u > Maybe I will create a hangout, eh?

@strawberry: I know that it used to be on Spotify, so it may still be there! I used to listen to it at my old job too, but I would laugh randomly to myself and probably looked crazy...

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/2 01:40:32 )

@Bloo: Go do! We don't have a single DnD themed hangout yet!

Donator — she/they Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/2 01:45:36 )
@Saeyra: On it!

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/2 01:47:32 )

@Bloo: OMG that .gif is so cute!!!!! God bless the day you came to Voltra so we can nerd out together!!!

Always ping me please.

Donator — she/they Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/2 01:53:19 )
@Saeyra: LOL, it was fate I say!

Honestly, I was waiting around for Sapherna to pop back up but then some weird dramas occurred, and I'm a little wary of that on relaunch days.

Donator — she/they Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/2 01:55:55 )
@Q t e a p o n: Pompon-chan! You are the reason I wanted to check this place out!

Donator — she/they Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/2 01:58:52 )
@Q t e a p o n: It is I, Kitty from Lunae! But it is okay if you do not remember me for it has been a long LONG time!

EDIT
Also, I am a giant doofus and accidentally made this thread in Charities when it was supposed to go in Hangouts. Is there a way it can be moved or deleted? :C

Donator — she/they Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/2 02:13:35 )
@Q t e a p o n: I've been great, honestly! I'm currently working my way to being an RN!
How are you!? I hope things have been well. <3

Also, I don't know if you saw my edit above, but can I get this thread moved to hangouts? I don't know how to report it or I'd just do that! Someone else noticed my blunder and may be fixing it! XD;;
A reminder to drink water and take your vitamins.

QUEST

Voltie — He/Him/His Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/2 02:24:31 )
Happy New Year to you as well!
There is something haunting in the light of the moon;
It has all the dispassionateness of a disembodied soul, and something of its inconceivable mystery.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.