Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Games I just got the switch for christmas

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/30 19:34:27 )
I really like it so far i have switch on it. I can't wait until animal crossing comes out i don't think i'm gonna leave my house when it does oof. What games do you have on the switch?

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/30 20:37:44 )
Millet, spilling the tea:

I bought my little sister the switch with Pokemon Let's Go Eevee, I myself don't own one yet.
Hard to justify the cost right now. orz

Ugh, I love animal crossing..I didn't get to play New Leaf until like- just before the switch was first released.
/took forever for me to rationalize spending money on a 2DS
/I get anxiety buying things for myself haha

If and when I do finally get the switch, I'd def pick up the new SMASH as well.

Donator — Frog bless Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/30 22:39:13 )

The beautiful thing about the switch is that when the new AC does come out you CAN leave the house lol. But honestly we are probably all going to play in bed. =|

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/31 06:28:57 )
Stardew Valley, Harvest Moon Light of Hope, Breath of the Wild. Harvest Moon I played extensively for about six hours and then I stopped. I find it...painful to play. BotW I keep losing track of what I am doing due to collecting anything and everything. Stardew Valley has the most hours and I am slowly completing the Community Center. I may start a second save for the Joja route.
Item QuestHangoutSales

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/31 08:41:15 )
Haha feel like a number of people on Voltra just became recent switch owners.

Right now all I have is Smash, Stardew Valley, and Mario Party. I'd like to have more games but these already keep me pretty occupied so it's hard for me to find reason to buy more at this point

Donator — Frog bless Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/31 14:08:32 )

@Hachi: If only I had your self control. I wouldn't have so many unplayed games. (´∀`;)

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/31 16:03:15 )
@priestess of pie: .....
/shoves all my unplayed 3DS games under the rug
Haha... yeah........

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.