Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/29 21:15:05 )
I finally saved up enough to buy a Switch! I got it a little over a week ago and I love it. The release of Gris is what really pushed me to buy it as well as Ooblets and the announcement of a new Animal Crossing. I picked up SSB, Stardew Valley and Ultimate Chicken Horse so if anyone wants to exchange friend codes hmu! :frizz-celebrate:

I've been all snug at home in my jammies with tea playing I Am Setsuna for the first time the past two days. How has everyone's holidays been?

Donator — Frog bless Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/29 21:17:46 )

I really enjoy the Switch, even though I don't have but 2 games for it lol. There's more that I want, I just haven't gotten around to buying them yet. x-x I want to pick up Stardew Valley for sure and very much looking forward to that new AC.

Donator — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/29 21:26:55 )
@Priestess of Pie: It is my fav console now!! It is so easy to travel with to bring to gatherings and I'm honestly a big fan of not having to sit in a chair to play games haha. Im in bed 90% of the time on it. Ive been able to play and talk to a lot of my online friends so it's been nice.

The Stardew Valley community is full of so much fun and kind folks and in general I find the Switch community to be a lot nicer.

Donator — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/29 21:28:23 )
@Hazer: yeee i think its cause concerned ape is so overwhelmed with other projects. he recently went independent with the xbox, ps4 and console (i think) editions and was looking to hire a team to do pixel art, etc last i read.

Donator — Frog bless Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/29 21:30:53 )

I do like the freedom the switch provides. Maybe I want to sit on the couch for a while. Maybe I have a road trip coming up. Maybe I just want to keep playing in bed. I can play during all those things.

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/29 22:19:04 )
Regarding CA and SV, last I heard, SV is getting more updates and 1.4 is in the works!

Also, congrats on your new switch! :D

Donator — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/30 03:44:12 )
@Priestess of Pie: yeah it's amazing, it's my absolute fav console!

@Hazer: aaaaaaa ok!

@koneko: YEEEEE Im rly excited for the new ac

@Ixora: OH IM SO HAPPY TO HEAR THAT

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/30 04:08:25 )
@nyreen: 1.4 is gonna be the last CA-only update. The team he'll be forming would be for updates after 1.4
Which is so nice 。゚(゚∩´﹏`∩゚)゚。 cause I think there's still more that could be added to the game XD

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/30 06:34:47 )

That’s awesome. My Christmas company left today and now my house feels lonely and I don’t know what to do with my free time.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/30 16:23:21 )
@Ixora: that is so cool. I read about him hiring folks to help out so he doesn't burn out and can work on other projects as well.

@Totalanimefan: maybe go for a nice walk?

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/30 16:25:49 )

Glad you were able to save up enough for it! ^_^
I'm still thinking about getting one at some point, but maybe several months later.
[310/500]

Donator — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/30 16:28:53 )
@dragoness129: its honestly my fav console. I play it regularly, i love the games i picked up and its made it rly fun and easy to talk to a lot of my online friends. I also met new people through it. ^^

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/30 16:41:16 )

I don't even play the PS4 we have too much. Mostly the kids play it.
Meeting new people is always nice too! ^_^
[326/500]

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/30 17:12:01 )
@nyreen: I know he's putting his new game on the side until 1.4 comes out.
I'm excited to know more about the new game cause it takes place in the same world as SV.
Maybe we get to see the city *u*

Donator — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/31 01:46:03 )
@Ixora: what really?! I had no idea that it was in the same world!!
call me grem
they/them

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/31 06:18:41 )
@nyreen: Yeah! It is but it's not a farming game XD
I'm pretty sure it is unless that changed somewhere along the line

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.