Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee Hallo, Folks! Any advice for a newbie?

Voltie — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/27 21:12:07 )
I'm working my way through the Help&Support forums, but I'd welcome more! Would also welcome new friends.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/27 21:19:00 )
Hey welcome to Voltra! Since you've gone through the support forum, I assume you've found the Newbie Guide and Item Museum? Those are quite helpful.

There's an event going on right now, so I'd suggest hopping into some threads in the event forum and participating in some of the staff-run games. You can win prizes, and lots of users are giving away items/volts/art too!

Voltie — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/27 21:34:41 )
Bioshock:
hi im newb too...i guess best thing to do is just try to be active poster. thats what i try to do anyway and it seems 2 work out!
Thanks!

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/27 21:34:57 )

@Onyx Popcorn: Welcome on here. Be sure to check out the event. I will send you a trade with free items.

Voltie — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/27 21:36:17 )
Hachi:
Hey welcome to Voltra! Since you've gone through the support forum, I assume you've found the Newbie Guide and Item Museum? Those are quite helpful.

There's an event going on right now, so I'd suggest hopping into some threads in the event forum and participating in some of the staff-run games. You can win prizes, and lots of users are giving away items/volts/art too!
I'll be looking into the events in a bit, I think, when I'm a bit less intimidated by the forums/setup for things. I'm not the most social person, so forum-based-completely is definitely gonna be interesting. ha!

Voltie — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/27 21:39:23 )
vengeance:

@Onyx Popcorn: Welcome on here. Be sure to check out the event. I will send you a trade with free items.
Thank you very much! I like the art on the snarky card. (Or is it just realistic...?)

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/27 21:40:47 )
@onyx popcorn: welcome to Voltra!

You should check out my super rad event thread hurr. Much booty to be had.

Voltie — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/27 21:43:30 )
Luffer Nutter:
@onyx popcorn: welcome to Voltra!

You should check out my super rad event thread hurr. Much booty to be had.
Rockin'! I believe I will. I like booty. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/27 21:44:11 )
THREE CHEERS FOR BOOTY!

eeee ee eeee smoke weed everyday
(legitimately googled if this was pg-13 appropriate because I try to be a respectful stoner. So like you're welcome teenagers)
Working on a new signature.
PS-I LOVE PUGS

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/27 21:58:50 )
Oh for sure, I get you haha. As a fellow not-very-social-person, the forum I like to post in is the General Chit-Chat. I feel like the threads there are always chill and easy to respond to - if you're looking for a place to start.

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/27 22:17:47 )

@Onyx Popcorn: Welcome to Voltra! There is the arcade forum with games and some of the event threads are game based with minimum social requirement. I personally love the Pokemon catching thread. Though its not active currently its one to look out for as they have really fun games. We have a dice and RNG system so if you think of fun games to play you can start your own thread too. Hachi is right and general chit chat is the easiest place to start to get to know people. If you want some freebies there is also the charities section of the forums, you will always receive a warm welcome there too.

Always ping me please.

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/27 22:18:45 )
hey welcome to voltra
come check out my event freebie threads. you can just post for items/currency and then dip. my threads are very noncommittal 👌👀

sayonara cheesecakes ( 0 ڡ≦)ゞ✩◄-gallery-►

Donator — she/they Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/27 23:41:36 )
Stand up in a boat.
Ping me, Devil Daddy, ping me.

Voltie — He/Him/His Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/28 06:38:49 )
Hey Onyx & BioShock, welcome aboard to the both of you. The people above already gave you some tips, I hope that would help you navigate your way around. Have fun & stay active!
There is something haunting in the light of the moon;
It has all the dispassionateness of a disembodied soul, and something of its inconceivable mystery.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/28 15:40:52 )
@Onyx Popcorn: hello and welcome to voltra, try checking out the charity forums. for when you get some free time, posting will help you earn lots of volts.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Voltie — boss baby Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/28 20:49:12 )
hey welcome to voltra! you have a cool username, is there a story or meaning behind it?

young dumb and full of crumbs

Voltie — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/29 17:08:41 )
@Luffer Nutter: Indeed xD
@Hachi: Thanks for the recommendation! Ye, I get kinda messy when I'm around too many people for too long.
@Glume: Hmm, no thanks
@Saeyra: Thanks for the heads up! I dig Pokemon, so I might try that later
@Fielkun: Thank ya thank ya! Looks like it could be fun here :3
@okios: Thanks! I'll add those to my list to look at
@Unicorn: Will do :3
@vintage: Thanks! And there's this style of jewelry I really like called "Popcorn Black Onyx", popcorn is my go-to snack, and Onix was one of my first exposures to Pokemon. :3

Voltie — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/29 20:24:14 )
@Hazer: Thanks, Hazer! I did have a good Christmas. Also, your post art is a mood, haha! Friggin' love candy canes

Voltie — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/29 20:26:30 )
@Hazer: Thanks for letting me know! I need to check them out sometime
I have many issues, gender things among them
I also have a ballet obsession and an unhealthy interest in Sonic the Hedgehog games. Take as you will, haha!
@ me, yo!

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/30 06:28:16 )

@Onyx Popcorn: for a newbie, I think you already have a rocking avatar.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.