Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops A PWYW art shop! ♡

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/27 08:53:55 )
Please @ me when posting and or ordering!

Hoi hoi!

As the title already mentioned, this is a PWYW (pay what you want) art shop! I decided to make it PWYW because I've got no clue on what to price my art at yet here, so, yeah!

Rules:
- Please don't rush me! I've got holidays now but I can still be a bit slow in making these. Also I've got some school stuff to work on at home.
- A drawing can take me a week at max, but if it will take longer I will make sure to let you know!
- Send payment after I've send you a WIP, after I've got a confirmation that you did so only then I will continue further on your drawing.
- Fill the form in correctly! And make sure to explain well what you want me to draw. If you don't then I have the right to decline your order.

Do's & dont's:

Do's:
- Alien/monster themed OC's!
- I'm fine with drawing Voltra and or Gaia avatars. But am also totally 100% fine with drawing your OC(s)!
- I am fine with taking multiple orders at once. (2 max!)
- Gore (such as nosebleeds, etc)
- Characters with animal charactistics. (Such as animal ears, tail, etc.)
- Cute characters! (Please, throw them at me, I love drawing cute things aaa)

Dont's:
- Anything that violates the Voltra rules!
- Furries and mecha.
-

Examples and pricing:

Here you can view an album full with my art examples: https://imgur.com/a/KVfCxdH

I will be, for now, offering clean sketches, like the 9th example! Later on I'll do fully colored drawings if this is going well. ^^

Pricing:
Uncolored/colored sketch: PWYW

Form:
What you want me to draw for you:
Expression:
What you're willing to pay:

This thread was locked due to inactivity, if you wish to unlock your thread please issue a ticket. Instructions to unlock thread found here.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/27 08:54:32 )
Reserved

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/27 08:54:41 )
Reserved

Voltie — boss baby Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/27 10:13:35 )
@mimgu: yo I hope this is open because I'm making an order if so... (if you want me to delete this I can)

What you want me to draw for you: HEY I CAN NEVER PICK SO I'LL LET YOU CHOOSE WHOEVER YOU LIKE MOST
Pazu
Breaker
or

no album for him so I'll just ramble here that he's just... Anubis. still working on him, but he's really awkward around / uninterested in living humans, he's more chill being around the dead

I tried picking based on what it looks like you prefer drawing in your art examples... lemme know if I was wrong though!
Expression: whatever you fancy I'm not picky
What you're willing to pay: oof I have no concept of economy... 10k volts?

sorry this is a mess, I was about to pass out when I saw this. let me know if you need more info or anything!

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/27 10:18:35 )

@Mimgu: Oooooohhhh another at shop to stalk! Wondeful~<3

What you want me to draw for you: Could you please draw my cutest character, Desiree? (Seriously. She's the one I go to when I wanna draw something sweet or cute. XD)
Expression: Innocent. Even if it's an 'I swear I'm innocent' kind of look.
What you're willing to pay: Are you interested in a Centaur?

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/27 11:04:08 )
@Amber lynne: Oh, she's cute indeed! Her hair might be a bit tough for me to draw but I will give it a try either way!

And a centaur? Do you mean like a character?

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/27 11:10:12 )
@vintage: ohmygoooOOOSH your ocs are awesome damn, im gonna have a blast drawing one of them. Ill probably go for Pazu! Bit hard to choose since i like all of them hahah

And 10k is fine, ill get started soon probably!

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/27 11:45:12 )
@Vintage: I got a wip, I will draw it over digitally though so! His hair didn't turn out how i wanted it to but I will fix it up digitally

http://imgur.com/a/VFBBS97

Donator — Artist Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/27 19:37:51 )
@Mimgu:

Form:
What you want me to draw for you: This pwease. ; w ;
arms head body and horns are all the same color: blue
Expression: she has a cheeseburger in her mouth and no eyes so.. take away what you will from that xD Also blood tears buildup at the bottom of eye sockets, not second pair of eyes ^ D ^" and she has no eyelashes.
What you're willing to pay: idek. Im like. suuper broke rn. = w = whats a price youre comfortable with?
Ping me if needed

I do pixels. check my shop

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/27 19:57:15 )
Your art is adorable

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/27 21:20:56 )

@Mimgu: That random number person is right, Triple posting is a no-go here on Volt.
Just keep that in mind in the future, hey?
(And yes, you can ping multiple people in one post ~<3)

And nonono
I mean an item!
It was one of the rarest items to get out of the Orbs that were out before the current.
It's the last spoiler in this post
Take a look and lemme know if you're interested ^ ^

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/28 00:11:00 )
@8f55e803b8992e5820f7: Ah, sorry! I'm new here so I didn't know, and thank you! Glad that you like my art ^^

@rayon declaire: she looks awesome! And im really not sure what to ask... Neither I want to overprice things. Idk what youd be willing to give?

@hachi: aaa tysm! ;v;

@Amber lynne: My bad! Ill make sure to watch myself from now on haha, i didnt know

And well sure! If youre okay with that o:

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/28 00:19:05 )

@Mimgu: its all right, just keep it in mind for the future =)

And of course I'm okay with it! I wouldn't have offered otherwise ^ ^
Trade will be coming from my mule - Lunakiri

Thanks! I look forward to seeing what you cook up =)

Voltie — boss baby Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/28 06:44:17 )
@mimgu: I'm glad you like them thank you! And WOWOW YEAH the sketch is looking so good! I really love his expression you captured him so well c'; I love your style! Im going to send the trade now

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/1 13:27:49 )
@vintage: Sorry about the delay, but here you go!

I've been busy with other commissions so it took me a while to finally get to yours. I hope you like how he turned out though!

Voltie — boss baby Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/2 09:35:51 )
OH WOAH WHAT, I MISSED THIS EARLIER? MY BAD

@mimgu: YEAH I love it so much oh wowow he looks so good! thank you so much! o':

young dumb and full of crumbs

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/2 10:19:17 )

@Mimgu: That is frikken gorgeous

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/2 10:20:57 )
@vintage: Glad you like it!

@Amber lynne: Thank you so much! Haha

I will get to the other orders later, I'm busy right now on other commissions so sorry if it's all taking so long!

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/2 10:28:42 )

@Mimgu: Completely understandable~<3
I look forward to seeing all the other art pieces you put out. No matter who they are for ~<3
My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.