Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Artist Galleries Lunakiri's hole in the wall [Come chat?]

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/9 06:23:23 )

@Boss Rimi: All the more reason to look into getting on the pill.

Where I am (reminder, I'm in Canada) I don't need a prescription for it. I can just go down to a location in thecity (a health centre) and pick up a pack for a month at like... $15 CDN.

So I wouldn't be surprised if you could do something like that each month yourself, if you can't get an actual script for it.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/9 06:25:38 )

@lady luna: Ahh well then darn.
See that's the thing, I'm a broke college student and my parents would kill me if I was on the pill.

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/9 06:31:00 )

@Boss Rimi: And that's why I pity americans.
The whole sex ed bullshit. > <

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/9 14:59:58 )

@lady luna:
I don't mind it. It doesn't really matter though since no one gives a damn and likes to go around having sex anyway.
Freakin' gross. Then you see them with their kids at school and it just makes me upset. But hey, to each their own.
I personally am super old school. I'm waiting till marriage (and even then it's going to be a struggle) because that's the way I believe it should be. *shrugs*

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/10 03:12:55 )

@Boss Rimi: Props to you if you're able to actually hold true to that! (meaning, if something doesn't get in the way, for example)
I don't personally subscribe to that, but I DO respect people who CAN do that, when it's by choice. I feel bad for those who don't want to do that but have to for reasons beyond their control.

Honestly, I do believe that if proper Sex Ed was a thing, there'd be less teen monms and the like. But that's just me.

Donator — King Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/10 05:26:11 )
-scoots in'-
Dressed as goblins!
Do it all again!
See the friends all again!

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/10 05:53:53 )

I don't think it's so much the class as it is the people. I feel like people just think they can do whatever they want and don't really think things through. That's just me though. *shrugs* I'm hella tired but I'm waiting for my mom to get home, that's how much of a worry wart I am. It's almost ten and she's not home. She said she would work extra hours but I'm not about to stay up past 12.

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/10 06:41:57 )

@Boss Rimi: Eh, opinions are meant to be different, lol.

And awww. Being such a worryw wart really suck sDX

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/10 06:43:56 )

@lady luna: Yes it does. I'm exhausted right now. Like honestly I just want to sleep.
I'm not even doing anything anyway.

And I thought saltine crackers were salty.
Chat with me here if you wanna!

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/10 06:46:07 )

@Boss Rimi: Geez.
Go to bed then?
I mean, try anyway?

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.