Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Winter Solstice 2018 Ask The NPC Anything!

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/22 18:11:22 )
@Saeyra: What did subject did you get a PHD in?

It was all clearly a cakewalk so I could have paper proof of how cool I am. Heh, nah that's lame. I can't be handling body modifications without learning how to the right way, no? Would get my place shut down in a heartbeat, that would be boring. It was a PHD in Essence Transmutation. Sounds fancy, but it's basically injecting your cellular structure with magic and other stuff to make ya look different. Nothin' special.

@Priestess of Pie: Do you have any mods you regret?

Nah, not really. Eh, even if I did I could just switch it 'round anyways, that's the beauty of it.

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/22 18:19:48 )

@Vyctor: Wow that's super cool!! Where did you go to school to learn stuff like that?

Npc — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/22 18:25:06 )
@kiwi: Question: will you marry me?
A marriage proposal!? Goodness, I don't think I have the time for that commitment! Bernard here nags at me enough while I work. Not that I think you would, mind you, but I just can't take that risk! I keep a busy schedule after all... Oh! Yeah hey, give me a sec, I just remembered where I kept the blueprints! Valentina heads over to a pile of trash and starts digging through. As soon as she finds a dirty piece of paper, she goes back to work and forgets to return to the conversation.

@Priestess of Pie: Question: Have you ever invented something on accident?
Of course not, I keep detailed notes of my work and carefully calculate every single step on the inventive process! Now if you'll excuse me... She turns her attention to a broken gadget. Bernard looks at you and shakes his body disapprovingly. You suspect that yes, Valentina does indeed invent a lot on accident. So often it goes over her own head.

Npc — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/22 18:25:21 )
@fielkun: Do you like eggnogs?

Answer: Oh yes, I love eggnog! I've only tried it for the first time recently but it was delightful, I especially loved it with a little nutmeg and cinnamon. I supposed you could even say it was egg-cellent. She laughs behind her hand, amusing herself.

@priestess of pie: Do you have a dream dress?

Answer: Oh there's been some older Angelic Pretty prints I've had my eye on, but the auctions are rare and always run so high online. Virgil might kill me if I spend over 60k ohms on a dress!

Donator — Frog bless Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/22 18:25:43 )

Nothing special at all... just using magic to alter someone's genetic code. ⚆∩⚆

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/22 18:27:50 )
@Saeyra: Psht, not the school for clowns that's for sure.

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/22 18:30:17 )

@Vyctor: Haha you really don't like clowns huh?

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/22 18:32:54 )
@Violet: Corfirmed for lolita! :vanora_xd:

That being said, who are your favorite lolita vloggers? I'm a fan of ScarfingScarves, myself. She's a riot. :vanora_xd:
See what conventions I'll be at next

Final Fantasy XV: Worst. Bachelor Party. EVER.

Npc — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/22 18:39:53 )
@Priestess of Pie: Question: What's next season's top accessory?

Oh, wouldn't you like to know! She smiles playfully. I'll keep it a secret for now, but you trust me right? I'll totally stock the coolest items, I can't wait to show you what spring has in store for us.

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/22 18:59:54 )
@priestess of pie: What is your favorite band that I've never heard of?

Answer: Hm. Hard to answer when I don't know what music you listen to. Guess I'll start with the ones you probably know. I listen to a lot of post-punk mostly, stuff like Joy Division, The Smiths, Echo & The Bunnymen. Outside of that, you'd probably know Neutral Milk Hotel and Modest Mouse, I mostly like their older stuff.

Hm. He rubs his chin in thought. I also like Olivia Tremor Control, Wilco, Mount Eerie... That kind of sound.

@guttedbunny: Yeah, sure. He squints at the word "fanbase". What are you planning to do with that information...?

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/23 01:26:08 )

@Vyctor: Marry me!
-jumps into your arms-
[174/500]

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/23 15:20:54 )
@vregory: how does it feel to know that so many volties would die for you

Donator — Easterbun Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/23 16:16:09 )
@Virgil: I uhhhh posted it on the Virgil Fan club....it reopened ;w; XD

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/23 18:12:28 )
@Vontell: I'm sorry if you have been asked this before, but what is the story behind you and Leo? how did you two meet? did you buy him or was he fre roaming coming to you? When?

( offgame: in all seriousness I feel I have missed some sort of event or chapter I have absolutely no memory of reading of Leo nor seeing Leo before X_X'' )

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/23 18:20:25 )

@TeaTales: I think Leo first appeared during the blackout event and helped Vontell solve the mystery of the curious case. But it looks like he had been his pet for awhile so thats a really good question :vanora_smile:

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/23 19:03:34 )
@Saeyra: lol I cant even remember that event... I reemember there was a curious case but I do not recall at all what happend in it xD

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/23 19:09:26 )

@TeaTales: Can't blame ya, that event was somewhere in the start of the year like February? or something. Don't worry, the writers are writing up the knowledgebase for all the lore of Voltra so you can read it all eventually.

Always ping me please.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/24 08:10:48 )
@Virgil: here are my questions for you,
1. what is your favorite type of soup to eat?
2. do you like fudge, and if yes what favor?
3. what is your favorite hair style?
4. do you have a favorite flower?
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/24 19:00:30 )
@Saeyra: Eh, they have their own thing going on.

@dragoness129: Naah... Thanks, but I think I'm gonna pass.

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/24 19:29:07 )
@8f55e803b8992e5820f7: Everyone is nice so I'm friends with them. He looks lost in thought for a second
I don't know about requests hmmmm....

@mdom: Die? ... Vreg frowns I don't want anyone to die...

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.