Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Serious Talk I hate to be this person...but I could use some emotional support, please! (Long Post)

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/19 22:50:57 )

@Lithinel: I’m glad :(

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/20 00:17:28 )
November 2017 - February 2018
@sirlionelnigelconrad: What I want is to be happier than I currently am. I just don't want to continue living this hell every single day of my life. And well I don't know if this what you were talking about but, I'm willing to risk becoming entirely drug reliant if that's what it takes. I mean I would prefer to use the natural sources like essential oil and crystals which do work without needing drugs, but if I need to become drug reliant in addition to using them, then so be it. But so far drugs have not been helpful, so I don't really know.

Donator — Frog bless Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/20 00:45:22 )
@Lithinel: Are there any support groups for neurofibromatosis? It might be helpful to talk to someone who has been through what you're going through.

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/20 19:55:02 )
November 2017 - February 2018
@priestess of pie: Not that I know of, but I've never thought about looking into it either since I'm not too good with groups of people regardless of what I may have in common with them. Like I just feel super awkward. Thank you for the suggestion though. I do have one friend who understands my struggles but I rarely get to see her.

@bioshock: Thanks so much. This is truly one of the most supportive communities I've ever seen. So I'm glad to be a part of it.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.