Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Games Super Smash bros

Donator — Trash Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/5 03:32:51 )

Easily one of my favorite games, and one of the games I've grown up with.
Anyone excited for the release this week?
I'm excited to play all the cutesy characters to troll all my competitive friends .
Any characters you guys are looking forward to?

Art Thread | Garage Sale

Donator — penguin Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/5 14:26:06 )
I am excited for the games release. I want to play as the Piranha Plant.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/5 14:33:27 )
Ahhh I can’t wait to pick it up on Friday!!! Deff Isabella and Pichu I can’t wait to play again! It’s been so long!

Also super excited for any dlc characters they might add :3

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/5 22:25:03 )

I didn't learn until just now that Isabelle is an option. I'm dead.
Pirahna plant looks pretty good too. :O

I don't own a switch though. I bought my little sister a switch and "Let's go Evee pokeball" for christmas.
She comes first. >.<

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/6 02:47:38 )
Yesssss I pre-ordered the game and I'm so excited! I still can't believe they brought all the characters back... ICE CLIMBERS!!

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/12 19:44:36 )

I'm surprised that more people aren't chatting about the new game, but that is probably because they are all playing the game.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/14 19:21:56 )
Totalanimefan:

I'm surprised that more people aren't chatting about the new game, but that is probably because they are all playing the game.

That's probably at least part of it :P

I've been playing it with my husband a few hours a day as we slowly get through the "Story" mode... It's a lot bigger than I thought.

As much as I like what they did with the characters, I'll admit I'm a bit disappointed with the game. My favorite thing to do was always trophy collecting which they removed and the Spirits aren't really the same for me.

As for the Story mode, while I find the maps really neat and interesting, it feels more like a glorified challenge mode than a story mode and it gets exhausting at time. Some of the challenges are just cruel </3

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/14 21:38:52 )

@Sakuramei: I love the trophy part too. I’m sad to see that it’s gone. And thanks for your review of the game. I’m excited to play it when I’m able

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/14 21:40:16 )
Totalanimefan:

@Sakuramei: I love the trophy part too. I’m sad to see that it’s gone. And thanks for your review of the game. I’m excited to play it when I’m able

Yeah :( They just were the main replay-value for me.

I think if you really enjoy playing with others (and have others to play) and playing online, there's still a lot to offer, but since I mainly played Smash for the solo stuff, that's kind of why it let me down a bit as there just isn't as much this time.

I hope you get to play it soon!

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/14 21:44:34 )

@Sakuramei: yeah I really like smash, but I’m not nearly as good as people online lol I used to play with my sister as a kid. But now we live far away from each other. I do like trying to get all the characters and achievements!

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/29 21:18:41 )
@Alexis: I really love playing it so far! If you're looking for more folks to play with let me know. We can exchange codes!
call me grem
they/them

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.