Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Literature WEBTOON

Donator — UWU/ Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/27 22:41:22 )
Im not really a reader (unless being forced which is common for me by friends ree) I have a comic in webtoons. Im updating it sporadically.
月の兎 ☆★☆ 鹿の光
カイル • WISHLIST

Voltie — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/27 23:25:53 )
i only read bomic(and so should everyone. its so cute n soft n deserves all the attention n love it can get
but ill probably expand thanks too all these recs ;D
ive viewed webtoons in a negative light (except the one im reading haha) every since one of my classmates showed me one of the webtoons she was obsessed with ,, it was so ,, cringey and bad

Voltie — Tenno Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/30 05:19:29 )

I don't read a whole lot on webtoon, but my friend Yuracye has a comic on there. Its called Our Crazy Yandere. She had it based off of memes, then it kinda blew up. Now she started to put more of a story line on it. She is taking a hiatus on it to catch up on another comic and commissions. But its really good. xD I suggest reading it some time. :)
Please ping me to get my attention

Pixel art by me
Click here for my twitter and other things.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/5 02:53:47 )
OMG Lore Olympus is the reason I started WEBTOON I've also checked out Lookism, good concept, but didn't really hold my attention very well

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/5 02:55:13 )
DragonicKittens:

I don't read a whole lot on webtoon, but my friend Yuracye has a comic on there. Its called Our Crazy Yandere. She had it based off of memes, then it kinda blew up. Now she started to put more of a story line on it. She is taking a hiatus on it to catch up on another comic and commissions. But its really good. xD I suggest reading it some time. :)
I am gonna need to check this out. I am a very highly educated meme-ologist. lol jk just love memes

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.