Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Total's life updates

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/4 22:41:06 )

@Totalanimefan: You have a cute new avi.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/5 01:49:02 )

@vengeance: Yeah I made it today while at work.

Voltie — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/5 05:26:19 )
@Totalanimefan: I love how kind and open to happiness you are yourself, that's quite nice!!! I'm usually only here for like a couple hours every other day or three days so I so feel the pain!!! Although.. I usually compare it to living my life over a bad thing, hahahaha. I love your new avvie, it's super cute and so perfect for the season!!! I have three out of four of the holiday items, I'm just not planning to wear them right now, hahaha.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/7 04:41:26 )

@Inspire: OMG I can't with your kindness. You are so good at compliments! I wish that I had more time for here all the time. Right now I'm studying.
And thank you. I wanted something festive. Are you going to put together a new avatar soon?

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/7 15:50:49 )
    @Totalanimefan: my tree looks a little sparse tbh, I was wary of filling it too much because we have 2 cats :o

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/7 17:05:59 )
    @Totalanimefan: I really like your avatar btw, very festive!! :)

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Voltie — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/8 07:05:13 )
@Totalanimefan: Oh my, that is the literal definition of sweet to hear from you, ahhhh!!! I adore the niceness and wish you great days, I must now, hahaha!!! Oh yes, this place is extremely fun and always has something going on, it's so great!!! It's not on my list of sites to be on daily but that's alright, I still adore it so much, ahhhhh!!! You definitely went all out on festive, it's amazing for this season's joy and freshness of life!!! I have a couple days ago actually, talking about my current one!!!

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/8 18:19:18 )

@sunny: I have a cat that always messes with the tree too.
Thank you. I always like your avatars ^^

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/8 18:21:09 )

@Inspire: I can’t keep up with your kindness. 5real. Lol
Yeah I can’t come on here daily but I also love Voltra.

Voltie — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/8 20:16:48 )
@Totalanimefan: I recently tried to be on five different sites daily, even for a few minutes and it was too stressful. The only sites on my list now are ones with daily required stuff. Like one has daily quests to be done daily or you lose a reputation point with NPCs every day that you missed. One is a pet adopt site that I do daily feedings on just because, hahaha. Yes, most definitely!!! Just because you don't spend a lot of time with or on something doesn't mean you don't care!!!

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/10 07:17:01 )

@Inspire: Yeah I have two mobile games I like to play and even then it can be hard to keep up with.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/12 09:57:41 )
@Totalanimefan: Such is as what life wanted to grant us and so it was given!!!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.