Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Total's life updates

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/29 06:29:18 )

Hi all.
So I used to be a top poster around here, but that all changed when the fire nation attacked...
Jk, it changed when I decided to travel lots (to see family), work, go back to school and buy a house in one semester.

My life is crazy busy. I haven't even thought about Voltra much. (Sorry, still like you guys). But school is kicking my butt, my family always wants me to come and see them, but they have never come out here. (They all live in different places on the east coast, and I live on the west coast of the US.)
And my husband and I decided to look at condo's to buy our first house. We started looking now because we were thinking about buying in April, well the 3rd place we saw we liked and we got it for a good price for where we live. It's a one bedroom condo.

So yeah, that's my update.

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/29 06:33:19 )

@Totalanimefan: Goddamn the fire nation!
I missed ya but I understand life gets in the way sometimes, I am glad you are traveling and moving forward with your life though! Buying a house is a huge step and an exciting one too! I hope you share with us how all that goes!

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/29 06:38:17 )

@Saeyra: Aw thank you. It is very nice to hear that I have been missed. ^^; In fact I blew off homework that wasn't due yet, but I was going to work on, to hang out here. ^^
Yeah it is an exciting time but a really stressful one. How am I going to balance moving and finals? Ugh. Maybe I should have saved the house hunting until Jan lol. No time like the present and I do like the place.

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/29 06:50:24 )

@Totalanimefan: As the saying goes, life finds a way. No need to stress about things that far in the future haha. Go do your homework though XD I probably should get back to work too.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/29 06:56:33 )

@Saeyra: My finals are on the 10th and my move in date for the house is Dec 6th. Those are like next week, and the week after lol

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/29 07:57:11 )

@Totalanimefan: oh geez thats soon haha feel free to open the stress gates XD

Always ping me please.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/29 16:19:21 )
    @Totalanimefan: It's so good to hear from you!! I was a little worried that you had disappeared but now I can see it's all (relatively) good things. Congrats on finding your place :) I hope moving in goes smoothly, and your finals too. Hopefully things balance out ok :)

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/29 16:22:11 )

Well you are still on that top poster list do XD But good luck with everything.

Donator — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/30 01:15:53 )
@Totalanimefan: You almost had me with the fire nation. Thankfully you clarified that quickly lol. Congrats on getting ready to buy a house. I can't wait to do that, but bills, bills, bills ate away my savings. Good luck with finals by the way!
Feel free to ping me. I'm forgetful.
Temp Free Avatar Art
Trading and Selling Items

Voltie — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/30 15:10:14 )
@Totalanimefan: As much as you spend a lot less time here, I'm so happy that you've got a million amazing things going on in your life!!! You're doing all the exciting super adult things and buying a house will forever be a huge achievement, I must most definitely grant you a huge congratulations for that!!!!

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/2 17:49:54 )
Fire nation is total butt, lol.
See what conventions I'll be at next

Final Fantasy XV: Worst. Bachelor Party. EVER.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/3 08:12:35 )

@onsenmark: yeah they really are.

@Inspire: aw thanks. You guys have made me feel really loved. We are moving into the new place at the end of the week.

@Selikait: thank you so much. I don’t know which one is worse. Moving or finals lol

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/3 08:14:15 )

@vengeance: haha thanks. You are going to overtake me though.
@sunny: aw thank you. I didn’t want to worry you guys. I do wish that I had more free time. ^^; this week is moving week and next week is finals.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/3 08:44:57 )
May your move be smooth.
Item QuestHangoutSales

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/3 16:57:55 )
    @Totalanimefan: I'm hope it all goes well!

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/3 19:42:33 )

@Little Crane: Thank you. Right now I'm in the 'throw out or donate anything you don't want to keep' phase.
@sunny: Thank you. I'm in class right now.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/3 20:38:38 )
    @Totalanimefan: Which class was it? I just put up our Christmas tree, the theme this year is blue, silver, and white, there's glitter everywhere lol.

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/4 01:34:06 )

@sunny: I bet that tree looks beautiful. We are waiting until we move into the new place to put up our tree. And the class is Unix/Linux systems. (It’s an OS)

Voltie — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/4 07:01:53 )
@Totalanimefan: You totally deserve it for working so hard to better yourself, everyone does in that situation!!! I really hope you get some downtime and recessing time too, you're so cool!!

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/4 19:04:48 )

@Inspire: thank you so much for your kind words. It really means a lot to me!
I can’t wait until next week and I can get back on here.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.