Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee Hello and Good Morning!

Donator — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/19 11:08:37 )
Greetings everyone!

Ny name is Selikait (sell-a-kate). I am into video games, board games, RPGs, cats, snails, octopi, drawing, reading, and taking pictures of mushrooms in the woods.

I have been on many avatar sites and have been searching for a new place since most others closed down. I'm looking forward to spending time in the art, exchange, and RP forums. If you have any helpful tips to get started here, please let me know.

Thank you! Have a wonderful day!

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/19 13:38:32 )
    Hello there, welcome to Voltra :) I don't have any particular tips other than just jump in :) everyone here is super friendly :3

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/19 13:39:44 )
Hey welcome to Voltra! If you have any questions feel free to ask, everyone is very friendly.

Here are some helpful guides:
Newbie Guide
Crate Guide (donation items)

One of my favorite things about Voltra is the site themes! (which you can change under Settings)

Pictures of mushrooms sounds cool. Wanna share any?

Donator — He Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/19 14:23:27 )
Hiya, welcome to voltra :)

Donator — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/19 14:31:37 )
Thank you for the greetings, sunny and Hachi! I will definitely check out those guides.

I would post a picture of my mushrooms, but I'm having trouble remembering image hosting and BB code. I will have to look into it later. I'm at currently at work. :vanora_sweat:

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/19 14:37:32 )

@Selikait: Oh welcome! What kinda board games do you like?

Donator — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/19 15:08:16 )
Greetings Raxton, Saeyra, and Hazer!

I enjoy strategy and party games, preferably cooperative or at least not mean competition or lying/bluffing. Some of my favorites are Castles of Burgundy and Tokaido.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/19 15:10:38 )
Welcome to Voltra! This is a great site with great people. I hope you enjoy it here!

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/19 15:26:01 )

@Selikait: I guess not Monopoly then haha I never heard of those games I will definitely look it up. How are you liking Voltra so far?

Always ping me please.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/19 15:30:55 )

@Selikait: Welcome to voltra. Let me send you some free items.

Donator — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/19 15:37:08 )
@Saeyra: I can Monopoly for a while. I actually really like the electronic and video game versions since it spends up gameplay. I can't play Munchkin anymore due to the competitiveness that occurs. I am enjoying Voltra a lot so far. I've been without an avatar forum site for too long.

@macsen191: Thank you for the welcome.

@vengeance: Thank you so much! I really appreciate it!

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/19 15:38:17 )

@Selikait: Now you do not need to be naked anymore XD Unless you want to.

Donator — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/19 15:53:01 )
@vengeance: Thank you. It was getting a bit breezy in here. I'll save my nudity for the humid days.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/19 15:55:54 )

@Selikait: Yeh that would be the best idea XD
What are your favorite video games?

Donator — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/19 16:08:17 )
@vengeance: Overwatch has been my most played game for the past 2 years. I also enjoy strategy games like Kingdom: New Lands and Massive Chalice. I like survival and crafting games like This War of Mine and Flame in the Flood. I've gotten into the Forza Horizon series as well. How about you?

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/19 16:25:00 )

@Selikait: I am huge ass Unreal Tournament player XD Already played since the first one came out in 1999. I also like playing the Sims. Have done so since the first one came out. I Like the Assasins Creed games. And cannot get enough of horror games. And well I have more games I like XD

Donator — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/19 16:42:04 )
@vengeance: Ahh the Sims! I have also played since the original Sims as well. I have Sims 4 on Xbox One. I was fighting buying expansion packs while they were on sale the other day. My significant others love Assassin's Creed. I can't sneak lol.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/19 17:52:00 )
Hello and welcome tot he site 'waves at'

Donator — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/19 17:58:16 )
@strawberry: Thank you for the welcome! I like snails in general. I find them cute and I love their spiral shells.

@star2000shadow: Hello! Thank you for the welcome!
Feel free to ping me. I'm forgetful.
Temp Free Avatar Art
Trading and Selling Items

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/19 18:24:32 )
@Selikait: Your very very welcome 'nods' ❅

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.