Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Artist Galleries SECRET ART EXCHANGE 2018 [GIFTS POSTED!]

Donator — Trash Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/7 03:32:11 )

Ahhh good job everyone! All the art looks great !!
@zuzu: Thank you so much for the art! I love that you made different versions! Both the eye and the animated one is so creative, I love both of them ~

Art Thread | Garage Sale

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/7 03:46:50 )

@Kent: I'm glad you like them (but I hope okios' piece more than makes up for my incomplete, and, in my opinion, inadequate one).
As for the piece you drew me, I think it's really cute and I especially love the flower crown! :)

I feel like I should apologize, however, because I did end up dropping out. If I had known that you were drawing for me, I definitely would have asked you not to do so. Not to say that Hachi didn't try handling this situation in the best way possible (I cannot hold it against him how he ended up doing so) but I wish I had been able to drop out completely like I had wanted to. It is what it is though, and again, I am sorry for having done so. (Though I will say that I believe my reasons were valid; in other words, I will not let someone else make me feel terrible about it, because I can do that plenty myself, ha.*)

If anyone else for some reason is upset about me having dropped out, I really don't know what to say, but again, I apologize. I don't think I'll be participating in something like this for a very long time, if at all.

And if you're curious about why I dropped out, I will gladly let you know.

*Like I legit stressed myself so much over this I FELT SO GUILTY

That aside, I do want to say that everyone's art came out lovely! And thank you Hachi for putting this together. :)

Donator — They/them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/7 05:00:25 )

All the art submitted to this was so amazing,
I looked at it all before getting to mine, since mine was last on the list,
the downfall of having a name starting with Z. :vanora_xd:
@hachi: thanks for hosting this, it was fun.

@Saeyra: I love the art you drew of my 121st avatar >w<
very pretty semi-realistic painted look.
did ya have a hard time choosing an avatar to draw? :vanora_sweat:

@alexis: i'm glad ye liked the art >w<
let me know if you want it resized or anything.
i'm thinking of trying to make the animation a bit smoother if i learn how to.
owo

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/7 05:21:54 )

@Zuzu: I liked so many of your avvies! I literally had to pick my top 10, then 5, then 3, then 1. It was like the bachelor! XD
I am so glad you recognized the avatar I drew, and like the art!

To be honest I had lots of fun painting it. I haven't painted in that style in a while and it was a breath of fresh air! I really enjoyed the animation you did too I hope to see more animations from you in the future

Donator — They/them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/7 07:01:37 )

@Saeyra: it took me a minute to find the avatar
but cause of the items i wore i knew it'd be in with the avies i made using the cirque items XD
i like how you even drew the misty forest background. ovo

thanks, i like animating stuff, even tho i can only do super simple stuff.
i did this other animation awhile back of the voltra npcs:

kinda wish i animated the electricity tho.

(Avatar Closet)

Voltie — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/7 08:13:06 )

@dawnpainterz: omg I'm hecking crying its so beautiful i can't *sobs* best christmas present I got this year ;w;
aaaaaa

I don't usually cry at all but right now my eyes are watering something fierce, haha XD

THANK YOUUUUUUUU TTWTT

"I'm the loser of the game you didn't know you were playing."

Ping me for a response.

"Someday, somewhere, somehow..."

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/7 08:57:22 )
@dawnpainterz: You're welcome! All your avatars were so pretty. I'm pretty sure I started with something else ; u ;

@kaybit: omg why so many ; u ; and all so cute ; u ; thank youuu

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/7 10:31:33 )
Millet, spilling the tea:

Apollo Im Burning:
[align=center]
@Kent: I'm glad you like them (but I hope okios' piece more than makes up for my incomplete, and, in my opinion, inadequate one).
As for the piece you drew me, I think it's really cute and I especially love the flower crown! :)

I feel like I should apologize, however, because I did end up dropping out. If I had known that you were drawing for me, I definitely would have asked you not to do so. Not to say that Hachi didn't try handling this situation in the best way possible (I cannot hold it against him how he ended up doing so) but I wish I had been able to drop out completely like I had wanted to. It is what it is though, and again, I am sorry for having done so. (Though I will say that I believe my reasons were valid; in other words, I will not let someone else make me feel terrible about it, because I can do that plenty myself, ha.*)

If anyone else for some reason is upset about me having dropped out, I really don't know what to say, but again, I apologize. I don't think I'll be participating in something like this for a very long time, if at all.

And if you're curious about why I dropped out, I will gladly let you know.

*Like I legit stressed myself so much over this I FELT SO GUILTY

That aside, I do want to say that everyone's art came out lovely! And thank you Hachi for putting this together. :)

I don't know why anyone would be mad at you! We had pinch hitters set up for a reason, and sometimes things happen. I doubt anyone is mad when everything worked out, eh?
[/align]

Donator — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/7 11:35:27 )

@KayBit: You are very welcome! I made my first pixel base just for you. It was tough, but worth it. I'm glad you like her.

@Amber Lynne: Thank you so much! She looks so frigging awesome. I watched the timelapse video too. Did you use a mix of colored pencils and paint?

@Saeyra: Your gift to Zuzu came out so beautiful. So elegant. Did you paint it digitally or traditionally?

@Hachi: Thank you so much for organizing and running this event. I know it must have taken a bit of time to put together and we all really appreciate it. (PS- I still have your freebie. I had to put it on pause while working on Secret Santa, but it should be done soon.)
Feel free to ping me. I'm forgetful.
Temp Free Avatar Art
Trading and Selling Items

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/7 15:11:51 )
@crowly: SO MANY COLORS!!!! I LOVE IT!! Thank you so much!!! <3333 You rock.

@yixing: I'm glad you like the sexy leg xD

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/7 16:03:51 )

@Millet: I worry a lot and just like to have all my bases covered. x.x
Plus, the fact that I was drawing for Kent and they for me, and they finished while I did not seems unfair to them, in my opinion.
I know they did get something from okios, but still, it's how I feel.

pls don't

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/7 17:06:57 )

@Ixora: Haha I felt like spoiling you~
Also struggled deciding on which avi to draw so why not just do 3 xD
I'm glad you like them ;w;

@Selikait: Aww that just makes it even more special ;w;
Congrats on your first pixel base~! <3

Art Dump | Art Shop | Toyhou.se

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/7 18:40:16 )

@Zuzu: Yeah I remember that from one of the official contests!

@Selikait: I painted it digitally using traditional methods. I have some brushes that simulate painting with oil

Always ping me please.

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/7 20:50:51 )

@Selikait: A bit = )
(The gold is technically ink, not paint, but close enough, lol)

I'm happy you like it! I was actualyl worried you wouldn't. ^ ^;;

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/7 23:34:23 )

@Q t e a p o n: Autofill is a thing when you're on the same page the person you're pinging has posted on, I think.
I don't think it fills otherwise.

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/8 01:59:13 )

@mdom: I can't stop giggling every time I see it. Again, THANK YOU SO MUCH! I FREAKING LOVE IT!

@Q t e a p o n: You're welcome! She is so cute, and I had a blast drawing her!
(ง •̀_•́)ง

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/8 02:15:21 )
@KayBit: Awww I feel very spoiled >u<
They're all amazing. My favorite one would be the one where the head is peeking out of the bush XD

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/8 03:20:59 )
big tears for everyone being excited about the art
Also... I feel like it's come up a couple times but if anyone wants to host another art exchange you are free to do so and use/edit my format or whatever haha lowkey bc I'd also want to participate...
But tbh this was a lot of work so I've done my share of event planning for like.... the rest of 2019... you won't see another one from me until next year at least whoops

@dawnpainterz: hhhhh WHAT? I'M SOBBING?? You really didn't have to but I love it Thank you so much!! hhhhnnnn

@Selikait: fffff don't worry about the freebie it's cool haha

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/8 03:23:26 )

@Hachi: If you're not planning one for the summer, I'll do one, or bribe Colin to host it so I can participate as well. XD
My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/8 03:40:17 )
@Amber Lynne: I'm down!!
tbh if I were you I'd definitely bribe Colin HAHA

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.