Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing OHSHC - How did this happen? (1x1)

Voltie — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/2 04:52:14 )
"Takashi!" The smaller cousin cried out happily, running towards his cousin. He didn't particularly love school, but Takashi was always there to help him understand if he was ever confused.

---

The twins met up with Haruhi at the school and together they walked to class. The topic of conversation was Alice. They just said she was sick, and between both twins, they would constantly check their phones. No messages or missed calls though, so maybe Alice was doing just fine? "She and mom must be getting along?" Hikaru asked and then both twins shrugged their shoulders and continued with their day.

---

When it came to lunch time, everyone was separated. They would all eat with the friends that they wanted to. Mia sat where she usually did and smiled at both Takashi and Mitsukuni who had joined her. She had been concerned that maybe this wouldn't end well, but to her surprise the smaller one was very well behaved. He was too preoccupied in eating his sweets. Occasionally he would talk with her but for the most part he'd keep to himself. When the day came to an end, everyone started to make their way out to the front gate to head back home.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/2 05:12:43 )
Alice had honestly slept most of the day, and hadn't eaten much of anything. She did talk with the twin's mother and told her a lot of what was going on now, and how much she missed the woman. She was much more a mother to her than her own mother.

---

Kyoya had Tamaki actually close the host club for the day while for reasons the blonde didn't understand, but realized his co host needed a break, and thought maybe they all did. They would need a vacation day if that was the case.

---

Takashi had given Mia his phone number sometime while his cousin wasn't paying attention, before giving the smaller boy a ride home.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/20 21:44:30 )
"Alice dear, you need to eat. I know you might not feel up to it, but at least you're still eating just a tiny bit." The twins' mother sighed softly and gently pat Alice's hand. "Don't worry, you are safe here. It's really nice to have you here with us again. Don't worry about your mother, she can't hurt you if you're here."

---

Haruhi had said her goodbyes to the twins but they offered to give her a ride to her home instead. They were stubborn though and next thing she knew, she was in the back seat of their car on her way home.

---

Mia had been very surprised when Takashi had handed her a slip of paper with his number on it. She only stared at it in disbelief and when she was home, she made sure not to mention it. She helped her mother with dinner and wondered why anyone would give her their number. Did Takashi want her to call him? She wasn't sure but it made her happy and gave her butterflies in her stomach.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/21 19:09:12 )
Alice gave her hand a light squeeze. "I know.. I'm sorry for worrying you.. This is what I usually do when I don't feel well. ." She murmured quietly with a soft sigh. "You're right. I'll try eating something small..like a salad." She said with a small smile. The twins should be home soon and they'd worry if they knew she hadn't eaten, wouldn't they?

---

Takashia glanced at his cousin briefly as he drove, wondering what the smaller boy was thinking. Everything seemed to be back to normal, but who could say?

Voltie — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/21 20:33:22 )
The twins' mother smiled and nodded. "Good, I'll go get it for you. Try not to worry dear, you'll be fine." She reassured Alice then stood and left downstairs to prepare a light salad for Alice. The twins had dropped off Haruhi at her house and waved then drove off towards home. Was Alice okay? Kaoru was sure she was perfectly fine. After all, she wasn't alone. Hikaru though did worry maybe she wasn't feeling better. Getting the salad into a small bowl and grabbing a fork, their mother went upstairs and into Alice's room. "Here you go. Try to eat as much of it as you can. It's fine if you don't finish it."

---

Mitsukuni glanced over at his cousin and noticed him looking. "What is it Takashi? Is something on your mind?" He asked and smirked. "Don't tell me it's that girl again. Really? Is Mia on your mind? Do you always think about her? You know, if you like her why don't you just tell her? Maybe she likes you to and it will be romantic!" He cooed and giggled.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/22 01:25:00 )
((Their mother needs a name lol))

Alice nodded and watched her go before picking up her cell and checking it for any texts from either her mother, or the twins. Seeing none, she slowly sat up and fixed her pillows so she could prop up against them. She had to be careful with how tight her chest was, otherwise she'd have a coughing fit. Luckily that didn't happen and she smiled some when the woman came back. "Thank you." She said, setting the plate down on her lap and slowly starting to eat.

---

Takashi chuckled and shook his head. "I'm just wondering what you're thinking, Mitsukuni." He said casually .

Voltie — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/22 08:17:10 )
((I'll try to come up with a name for her and the husband since I don't know if they have names originally. lol))

The woman who's name was Lillia and her husband's name was Kane, smiled at Alice. "It's no problem dear." She said and excused herself. Lillia walked down the stairs and started to do some cleaning around the house while she waited for her two sons to return home. She was sure that they would arrive soon enough. If anything, they would call right? Yes, they were good boys. Maybe a little loud but they meant well. A mother would always defend her children though.

---

Mitsukuni pouted and sunk into his seat. "Well I'm wondering about what you are wondering about." He answered. "I didn't see the others. I wonder if they're up to something." He muttered quietly, thinking that the other members were probably up to something and keeping them in the dark on purpose. Maybe a surprise party? What for though?

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/22 18:08:17 )
(I think they might but it doesn't matter lol)

Alice took her time eating, and sipping from her water, with some time she managed to eat all of her salad. She set the plate aside and leaned back against her pillows briefly before deciding to slide out of bed and picked up her plate. She put on her slippers and wandered out of her room, going downstairs and into the kitchen to put her plate in the sink.

---

Takashi lowered his eyes back onto the road. "Mistukuni, tomorrow after school would you like to go to the park?" He asked curiously. He didn't know what was going on with the other members, but he knew it bothered his cousin. So being a good cousin, he wanted to try to take his mind off it, and this way he could talk to his mom about it.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/30 00:58:41 )
It wasn't too long until the twins' car could be heard pulling up outside. And then silence before the front door opened and the twins walked in with a blank look on their faces. "We're home." They said at the same time. "And hungry." Hikaru added with a frown as his stomach growled. "Don't worry, I'll get started on some food for you boys. Put your things away." Lillia informed just as Alice walked into the kitchen. "Alice, you should be resting." She said softly.

---

"The park?" The younger one repeated and looked confused. That was very sudden. Was his cousin up to something too? "Well...I guess a day at the park wouldn't be so bad." He answered with a nod of his head. Maybe a break from school and homework would be nice. He would be free to run around and play with Usa-chan of course.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/30 02:25:18 )
Alice paused when she heard the voice of Lillia, and held up her plate a little. "I wanted to bring my plate down.." She said quietly, approaching the sink and carefully setting down the plate. "I know I didn't have ro, but I needed to stretch my legs." She murmured shyly before wandering out of the kitchen. Noticing the twins she smiled. "Welcome home Hikaru Kaoru." She greeted with a smile.

---

Takashi smiled some, parking the car as he pulled up in front of Mitsukuni's house. "Be good until then, okay?" He said, teasing his cousin some. Mitsukuni was a good kid, he knew that.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/19 09:22:53 )
The twins smiled at their friend and hooked their arms around each one of her arms then started practically dragging her to the couch where they sat with her and watched her carefully before Kaoru finally spoke up. "Hello Alice. Did you get plenty of rest?" He asked her. "Are you feeling any better?" Hikaru asked then. "Yes, are you feeling better? Has it gotten worse while we were away? Have you eaten?" Kaoru asked. "Kaoru calm down, don't just drop so many questions on her." Hikaru replied but looked at Alice. "Since the questions are out there though, I'm curious to hear the answers."

---

Mitsukuni grinned and nodded. "I promise I will Takashi! You be good too okay? If not, Usa-chan and I will be very upset and we will know if you aren't good." The smaller boy warned. Of course he wouldn't know though, he would just trust Takashi's word. But he knew his cousin was always a good person. Although you didn't want to get him mad. "Until tomorrow! Thank you Takashi!" The boy thanked and happily jumped out of the car, closing the door behind him and humming the entire way to his house and inside.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/19 20:11:33 )
Alice nearly lost her footing when the boys suddenly linked arms with her and led her to couch, and sat down in between them. She lowered her eyes some when they asked how she was feeling. "I slept most of the day, Lady Lillia wouldn't let me do much else." She teased lightly with a smile. "I've eaten, a little." She said, covering her mouth to cough some. She lightly leaned against Hikaru when she stopped. "I'm feeling a little better. ." She murmured. "Just tired."

---

Takashi chuckled as he listened to his cousin. "Tomorrow then, Mitsukuni." He said with a small smile. He waited for the younger boy to disappear inside the house before driving home himself.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/7 20:08:35 )
She was just tired. "Well maybe you haven't been getting enough rest?" Hikaru suggested. "Maybe she was resting too much." Kaoru added and the twins looked at each other with blank looks on their faces. Then, they shrugged their shoulders and looked at Alice again as she leaned against Hikaru. "I think you need to be outside for a bit. Get some of that sunshine. I think it would help you feel a little better." Kaoru commented with a nod of his head. The scents of different foods mixing together reached their noses and made Hikaru's stomach growl again which embarrassed him. "Lunch wasn't enough.." He whined. Kaoru rolled his eyes. "We should have a day outside. The three of us. I think it would be fun." Kaoru said softly. "Food is almost ready!" Their mother announced.

---

Mitsukuni looked out the window. standing on his tiptoes to really get a good look and watched his cousin drive away. He was really looking forward to tomorrow. A day where it was just the two of them! Oh, but what if that girl was there? They couldn't really ignore her could they?

And I thought saltine crackers were salty.
Chat with me here if you wanna!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/8 16:27:18 )
Alice glanced between the two as they talked, wondering if she hadn't gotten enough rest or had gotten too much rest. Then Kaoru mentioned getting her outside might be best for her, sunlight had vitamin D after all. Hikaru whined about still being hungry after his stomach growled and she giggled. "Maybe I'm just lacking my dose of spending time with the devilish twins." Alice teased. She stood to stretch some when their mother announced that dinner was almost ready, soon having to cover her mouth to cough some and sit back down.

---

Takashi drove home and parked the car, deciding if was best to ask his mom for advise about the trip to the park with his cousin. He went inside and found his mother in the kitchen preparing dinner, so he went and gave her a gentle and brief hug.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.