Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat How was your day?

Donator — Trash Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/30 06:51:18 )
This morning I got to spend some time with my bf, and also got to try curry bread for the first time. 10/10 would probably eat it again lol.
I'm also in the mood to do some freebies so I'll be randomly selecting people who share a story about their day~

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/30 07:21:39 )
Curry bread sounds good.

I had pizza
It's been raining for like 8 hours now and I feel like I should've had hot noodles and some soup instead. Well, the rain doesn't seem like it's gonna stop soon so the hot noodles and soup might be a thing for later.

Donator — They/them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/30 07:56:24 )

My day was spent mostly sleeping, had an interesting dream,
I don't remember much of it except near the end.
It was night and I was in my backyard, I started to fly up high to get a better look at some fireworks,
there's a forest behind my house so I had to fly a bit above the tree tops to be able to see the sky.
The fireworks were pretty but silent.

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/30 08:28:28 )
Curry bread sounds bomb af even though I had pineapple curry for dinner XD I just love curry

eeee ee eeee smoke weed everyday
(legitimately googled if this was pg-13 appropriate because I try to be a respectful stoner. So like you're welcome teenagers)
Working on a new signature.
PS-I LOVE PUGS

Donator — Trash Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/30 08:45:22 )
@Ixora: Ohhh I love rainy weather with hot soup/ hot cocoa. Its so relaxing ^^.

Also,

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/30 08:51:37 )
@Alexis: It is still raining here so I'm looking forward to some warm treats later :D

AH skjdfdj so adorable
Thank you. I love how the ghost is kinda like peeking XD

Donator — Trash Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/30 09:33:18 )
@Zuzu: Ohhh sounds like you had an adventure!

Voltie — HIM Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/30 09:41:50 )
My day is actually ending soon.
I've stayed up all night to act as a living alarm clock for my girlfriend's stepdad. (She stayed up too)
Because he can't be trusted to get himself up, even with a clock.
I don't mind it too much. I like any excuse to stay up.
Wardrobe/Art Collection

Art by kiwi

Donator — Trash Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/30 10:14:57 )
@Luffer Nutter: Yesss curry is so good, and theres so many ways to eat it

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/30 11:22:52 )
When I started at my job, we had 8 people on housekeeping staff. Now we have 4. My days have been filled with cleaning hotel rooms long into the night, and sleeping poorly after.
Ping me, Devil Daddy, ping me.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/30 12:58:03 )
I fell asleep and woke up in the middle of the night so... technically today hasn't started yet??

Yesterday was just kind of normal though. Went to work. Ran an experiment and it didn't work. The usual.
I tried to make an appointment to renew my driver's license but the earliest one is in February... my license expires in January... The DMV sucks ugghh I have to line up in the morning

446/500

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/30 18:22:39 )
So far? Coughing up a lung.

I swear, only I would get con plague before a con. wtf.
See what conventions I'll be at next

Final Fantasy XV: Worst. Bachelor Party. EVER.

Donator — They/them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/31 00:53:48 )

@Alexis: Thank ye for the art, i love it >w<
for some reason the ping didn't work but i am glad i checked back here :D

the dreams that i remember tend to be a bit of an adventure.
i dreamed again today but because i got woken up by alarm clock and my brother bugging me,
i don't remember what my dream was. i tend to remember if i wake up without an alarm.

i did get to sleep in a little more today cause i got a text message saying i don't need to head into work today but tomorow. o3o
(Avatar Closet)

Donator — sheep Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/31 01:20:32 )
My day was alright. Just went to work and then home lol. Nothing especially crazy or exciting. Talked to my bf on the phone, did some doodling, and tried to go on Gaia but it's broken at the moment. Decided to hop back on here and check out what's going on since I haven't logged on in like a year lol

@ me to get my attention or I probably won't respond

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/31 01:51:41 )
    My day was moderate. I worried about my grandmother's ill health but hopefully she'll see a doctor soon. I made a delicious pizza with pesto which I really enjoyed, and I watched a few good horror movies in the evening.

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — Trash Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/31 03:53:55 )
@Ixora: Glad you like it!

@Zuzu: Ohh that happens to me too sometime. I'm also glad you checked back, and you're welcome I'm glad you like it! Ohhh texts like those are always great xD.

@Rallaa: Haha I know the feeling lol. My bf tends to sleep through all his alarms and I wake up to them to wake him up .

@Glume: Omg goodluck! It sucks when it becomes understaffed, but at least you are getting that $$$. I hope you get decent sleep soon though, take care of yourself ^^.

@Hachi: Lol ironically I also have to renew my license around that time. What kind of experiment by the way?

@strawberry: For some reason, reading that I thought of penguins huddling together for warmth Sounds like you had a nice sweater weather day though!

@onsenmark: ahhhh get well soon! Will you be cosplaying for con???

@xirin: omg I'd feel nervous too xD. Its a good thing she doesn't go far though. What kinda designs did you carve on the pumpkins???

@iggy: Welcome back! Ohhh I hear Gaia is in the midst of server migration so that might be why.

@sunny: I love pesto! Especially in pasta~ I hope your grandma is able to get well soon ^^.

Art Thread | Garage Sale

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/2 01:54:37 )
@Alexis: Ahh I definitely didn't get your ping, thanks for messaging me about it!
And thank you so much for the drawing, I love it! What a nice surprise ahh

Oof I hope you can renew your license by mail. Going to the DMV is such a dragggg

Oh man, 3 days ago... uhhh I don't quite remember what experiment it was (oops too many things happening at work). I think(?) this was when I tried to amplify some DNA from an RNA sample but I didn't get anything haha

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/3 11:37:23 )
We’ll carry on

The day before yesterday was the first anniversary of my mother’s death, yesterday I didn’t feel like doing much and today is the anniversary of her funeral.
So they were sad, filled with Metallica and caffeine.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/3 15:37:46 )
My Day is going ok so far. Woke up at 4am, binge watched some Dead Files on my DVR, then drifted back off to sleep around 6am and woke up at 9am. Now I am downloading the free gift from Blizzard and gonna play some Destiny 2.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.