Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — he/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/21 16:12:40 )
I don’t know if I’ll ever carve a pumpkin again. I did it once and carved a generic bat. It was quite a bit of work. > o> Last year I bought some tiny ones and drew faces on them though. X3 I’ve never had pumpkin seeds. o:
Ash 8/7/19
Kate 1/9/22

by YukiThePanda <3

Twitter

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/21 16:23:05 )
We\'ll carry on

@okios: yes to take out, delivery if you pay enough

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/22 05:44:15 )
@Kent: pumpkin seeds are yummy, I am sorry to hear that. carving is only fun when it isn't so cold out.

@Tuijp: cute pumpkin and that is so nice of you to carve pumpkins for them. I should show you the pumpkin that my little unicorn picked out that has like a witches nose.

@decomposer: it is nice to hear that you got a pumpkin for your other half to carve pumpkins together. baked pumpkins seed are so good.

@Kozi: in my town they sell a certain type of a pumpkin specially ment for pies and bread.

@macsen191: sounds like your son will have a lot of fun.

@sunny: I've never had pumpkin seed baked inside of bread before is it called pumpkin bread and seeds?

@okios: I'd rather make my own pumpkin pie, instead of buying it.

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/22 09:53:37 )
We\'ll carry on

@Unicorn: that is a small witch nose

Most people here have done a bunch of things for me over the last year. The lady I wanted to carve one for always keeps up with when I have to go to the hospital again (she some times knows better than me), asks about it and overall makes sure I’m feeling well.
Her husband is always there for a chat and their dog for a cuddle.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/22 14:38:38 )
@Unicorn: idk it's just called seven seed bread over here. There's a lot of seeds baked into wholemeal bread. Very yummy :)

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/22 19:49:34 )
@Tuijp: I am glad that they look after you and check up on you. awe puppy cuddles. it looks bigger in person the pumpkin witch nose.

@sunny: That sounds interesting and thank you for sharing I will be looking for a recipe.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/26 07:15:38 )
@xirin: I love your pokemon pumpkins ahhh
Koffing is like the perfect shape for a pumpkin carving! Good choice

345/500

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/26 08:24:32 )
@xirin: You still did a wonderful job at carving your pumpkin, what did your bf carve into the pumpkin next to your koffing?

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/26 08:44:25 )
@xirin: glad to hear, I had to look up magnemite I haven't seen that pokemon in a really long time, I think that I still have have a pokemon card somewhere of magnemite. but it is very good to hear that he is still working on it.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.