Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/21 01:54:00 )
I bought 4 pumpkins this year, we will be carving our pumpkins, we just don't know what to carve, and Yes I will be baking my pumpkin seeds.

questions for all of the fellow volties!

1. how many pumpkins have you bought this year?
2. are you going to carve any?
3. if you are going to carve pumpkins what will you be carving?
4. will you be baking your pumpkin seeds?

Donator — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/21 01:56:46 )
no pumpkins for meee

I wouldn't mind some pumpkin seeds though. those are always good.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/21 02:00:52 )
I don't usually buy pumpkins or carve them, but I like looking at other people's pumpkin carvings haha

Last year was the first time that I ever carved pumpkins. My sister wanted this really intricate (i.e lots of... tiny lines and details) Hello Kitty design on her pumpkin and idk how she roped me into carving it for her but that happened. It turned out all right.

238/500

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/21 02:13:32 )

@Hachi: any pics?

@Unicorn: I like the idea of carving pumpkins, but don't want to deal with the mess, so I've only ever done it once, and that was good enough for me, lol.
I don't think I"ve ever had pumpkin seeds. o: how are they prepared? or do you just put them in the oven?

pls don't

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/21 02:35:49 )
@Apollo Im Burning: I tried looking for the photo but I couldn't find it. I think she texted it to me but I deleted all of my old texts (in hindsight maybe that wasn't a good idea). I'll have to ask if she still has it!

240/500

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/21 02:49:42 )
@Shark: sorry to hear that you have no pumpkins. how do you like your pumpkins seeds plain, salt and peppered, or some other flavor of seasoning?

@Hachi: sorry to hear that you don't have any pumpkins for this year to carve, but it sounds like a neat pumpkin that you carved for your little sister last year. if she still has it and you can show it, I'd love to see.

@Apollo Im Burning: you season them and bake them in the oven, I'll have to find a few recipes but they taste great. I can understand the mess part, it is a lot worse when it is cold outside your hands freeze up.

Donator — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/21 03:02:16 )
Probably just salt. I haven't had them since I was a kid lol.

Ping me!

Hangout

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/21 03:29:47 )
@Shark: that is good to hear, I haven't had any in years but they were always tasty.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/21 03:56:40 )
rip she can't find it either
my pumpkin masterpiece is lost forever

My sister is actually several years older than me hahaha but I feel like she's still a kid at heart

241/500

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/21 04:01:16 )
@Hachi: I can understand that, maybe it is saved on a flash drive somewhere one can only hope.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Voltie — they/them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/21 07:25:07 )
I haven't gotten any yet, but I plan on getting two to carve with my boyfriend. No plans on what design I'm gonna do yet, but we are going to bake the seeds.

please @ me if you want a response
art by blinkini

Voltie — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/21 09:28:35 )
My wish is your command~

Ahhh, pumpkinss~

Unfortunately, Halloween isn't really a big thing where I live, and shops are already stocked for Christmas. The last time I saw carved pumpkins was when I was seven and still living in the UK. It would be nice to live in a place where Halloween is more prominent, but oh well, at least the weather here is nice.

485/750

For a price, at least~
"I'm the loser of the game you didn't know you were playing."

Ping me for a response.

"Someday, somewhere, somehow..."

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/21 09:59:22 )
We\'ll carry on

I haven’t bought any, since I have them in my garden. There aren’t that many on, but I do have a few.
One already fell off already (it was growing against the fence with the neighbours) and I carved it last week.

I will carve some more before Halloween, with at least 1 for my bro and for a neighbour.

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/21 12:32:11 )
@Tuijp: That is cute!! I like him. :3

As for pumpkins, I consider them food. XD Not much carving here, since they seem to go bad very quickly here, and that would be a waste of a perfectl good pumpkin. D: I prefer them in pies and breads. :3

Oh my love, I know you are my candyman
And oh my love, let us fly to bounty land~~

Közi (“Kouji.”)
He/him

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/21 12:43:58 )
I haven't gotten a pumpkin yet. But my son will be getting one on a field trip he is going on this week. He'll get to feed and pet a lot of the animals they have, go on a a hayride and lots of fun stuff.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/21 14:37:35 )
I have never carved a pumpkin, but good luck! I will probably get one for my rats to play in (ie destroy). I love to eat pumpkin seeds baked in bread :)

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/21 15:29:15 )
0. i'd rather buy pumpkin pie

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/21 15:37:35 )
That's a really nice pumpkin carving, Tuijp! I like how you used the stem for the nose.

243/500

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/21 15:39:09 )
We\'ll carry on

@okios: I will be making pumpkin pie for Halloween
@Hachi: the bottom wasn’t flat, so this way was the easiest

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/21 15:43:54 )
@tuijp: hi do u guys do delivery/takeout

sayonara cheesecakes ( 0 ڡ≦)ゞ✩◄-gallery-►

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.