Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat The best thing you ever bought

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/20 15:56:34 )
Do you have an item that you bought (or maybe someone gave it to you), and now you think "Wow I don't know how I lived without this"?

For me, it'd probably be my portable battery pack. I didn't realize how much I needed it until I was stuck with a dead phone at a bus stop past midnight (a.k.a. no more buses). There would be... several other instances of this...

Other than that, I really love this eraser stick. The tip is super fine and perfect for erasing small details on pencil drawings.

217/500

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/20 16:09:17 )
@xirin: Metal straws are awesome! Also they just feel really cool to drink out of.
We're killing the plastic straw industry and I'm 100% okay with that.

219/500

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/20 16:43:56 )
a snacc

sayonara cheesecakes ( 0 ڡ≦)ゞ✩◄-gallery-►

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/20 17:03:38 )
this is true, I probably couldn't live without snaccs

222/500

Voltie — they/them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/21 09:07:41 )
This mask and this scalp treatment. I've had a problem with dry, itchy skin on my face and scalp for over a year now and have tried so many things. I found both of these products recently and they got rid of it like it was nothing.

please @ me if you want a response
art by blinkini

Voltie — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/21 09:17:50 )
My wish is your command~

I could never live without a laptop, rip. I freaked out last year when my old laptop (it was actually my sister's old one, a Windows Vista from 2007 or something, rippp) finally gave up. I was so scared I would have to leave the staff of the avi site I was on at the time because I couldn't recolour or do anythingggg but luckily my parents got me a new one in a month after the incident because of university too sdfghjkl I'm so glad I have one ;w;

484/750

For a price, at least~
"I'm the loser of the game you didn't know you were playing."

Ping me for a response.

"Someday, somewhere, somehow..."

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/21 10:16:01 )
We\'ll carry on

My cat
Harry Potter books (incl. Quidditch through the ages, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them and The Tales of Beedle the Bard)
Harry Potter movies
These really comfy, noise cancelling headphones. The best whenI have to use public transport to the hospital.

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/21 12:07:22 )
Probably my ipad. Or my phone. I know, so basic. But it can be really hard around here if you have no actual friends, you need to keep your mythical ones close. XD;;

You marvelous mythical creatures, you.

Oh my love, I know you are my candyman
And oh my love, let us fly to bounty land~~

Közi (“Kouji.”)
He/him

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/21 13:03:08 )
My MSI Gaming computer. Give me an escape from daily living for a bit while you get lost in Fallout 4 or Skyrim or GTA5 or Tomb Raider, Sims4 or whatever game I'm playing.(Those are just my go to games.)

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/21 13:12:33 )

I bought a plane ticket to meet my boyfriend. We got married and it changed my whole life. Best purchase I ever made.

Always ping me please.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.