Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Do your RL friends

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/13 03:05:11 )
know about voltra?

Do you tell them about your online avatar adventures?

9/12

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/13 03:10:45 )
my roommates and best friend know, none of them do avi sites though. My girl roommate has recently got back into her neopets account >3>

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/13 03:14:43 )
@luffer nutter: I forgot about my neopets.... O_O it's been a really, really long time since i've seen them. Like.... I think I was in elementary/middle school. soooooo 15+ years. I'm not sure I could even log in now. haha
I have had one real life friend that I've tried to get to join me, but she's just not interested. T_T Sometimes my husband will join me briefly on avatar sites. XD

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/13 03:15:46 )

@Mousy: I'm the one that brought @Colin: into the site. Lol.
He's pretty much my only friend that I can see face to face. (Not counting @master Ren: Who I live with. xD)

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/13 03:16:25 )
Apparently it's pretty easy to get back into, she didn't have access to the e-mail she signed up with, didn't know her password, but they got her user name her date of birth and a couple other things and she said it was really easy to get back into it o3o

eeee ee eeee smoke weed everyday
(legitimately googled if this was pg-13 appropriate because I try to be a respectful stoner. So like you're welcome teenagers)
Working on a new signature.
PS-I LOVE PUGS

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/13 03:25:11 )
@amber lynne: Nice! I've only invited 2 rl friends. I just don't think my other friends would be interested. XD
Please ping! I get distracted easily.

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/13 03:42:30 )

@Mousy: I've spread the word about the site, but I don't really think anyone else has joined.
There was one other that I know did, but I don't think they've logged in for months. Lol
My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.