Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/11 14:26:48 )

[x]

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/11 14:43:47 )
I run, play badminton, do hiits, and lift. Playing badminton would be my favorite since it's the least tiring of those.
On days like those I just tell myself... that rest is important too XD

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/11 14:47:03 )

[x]

Admin — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/11 14:54:21 )
@Apollo Im Burning: I work out too! I sort of had this day yesterday, my body just felt like BLEH, but I keep myself to a 6 days per week commitment.
I just know that I'll feel worse if I don't go, sort of guilty? So that usually gets me to the gym eventually.

Lately I've been cycling a lot. My building just added a peloton bike to our gym and it's so fun!
I also alternate arm, leg, and core days which involve lifting weights.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/11 15:08:14 )
@Apollo Im Burning: I don't really like running with people - I prefer it alone... cause it makes me feel like I'm running away from the world and all of my problems, even if just a little bit XD We're kinda opposites - I can't go to the gym alone .___. Gym people kinda scare me cause I feel like they're always judging me?
But I think running is a good cardio workout if you don't do any cardio and while lifting is good it doesn't really work out your heart so it's good to incorporate :D
It is fun! And I always go because I get to hang out with people. Social sports can keep you going.
If you don't feel like going out (I assume you go to the gym to lift), I'd suggest staying at home and working out at home instead :)

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/11 15:21:16 )

[x]

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/11 15:33:35 )
@Apollo Im Burning: I've seen parks like those but it'd be impossible here where I live just because of the heat
Have fun running and take care of your shins and knees :D
Same with the scared part but I only started lifting to target muscle groups that I couldn't and also to even out my arms and legs from training for and playing badminton You could say badminton is all I like doing and the rest I do so I can get better at badminton XD

Admin — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/11 17:30:20 )
@Apollo Im Burning: I found adding a variety to your workouts makes it much more enjoyable. Doing the same things is just boring and I think that's where you'd find less motivation to do it.

When I first started my fitness journey I ran every morning for 30 mins - 1h. It got the job done and I found myself 60lbs lighter, but the routine got boring and my knees were killing me! lol
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/12 15:43:07 )

[x]

pls don't

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/12 16:21:52 )
@Apollo Im Burning: Tbh. I don't really go out after sunrise these days Hopefully I will as December approaches it'll be cooler :D
You're welcome! When I started my shins hurt so much ; _ ;
Yeah. Sports can get you to commit to working out but it can also be a hindrance if you play team sports cause you need more people and not everyone can commit to plans. Since I play badminton, I just go to the courts and I've played a lot in the ones near me so a lot of groups take me in when I'm alone.
I'm so addicted... I actually spent the last 2 Christmas eves on court

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/12 23:26:31 )
Millet, spilling the tea:

I do some form of exercise everyday, but no working out is soporific. Exception was when I was in Aerial Acrobatics classes- TON of fun. Gained muscle so quick. But alas, I suffer from hypermobility and was dislodging my joints far too much. Plus classes were expensive for my budget. Ill get back into it someday.

Voltie — Moody Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/13 00:00:03 )

Batsy Says. . .

tbh i do not work out.
But i am always tired so maybe i should try to at least do yoga.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/13 03:19:53 )
I don't work out much, but I am on my feet for both of my jobs a lot and I try to eat pretty healthy. I did finally get an elliptical, but by the time it was set up it was hot af and I wanna do it in the garage. Thankfully it's starting to cool off. This booty cos use a little lifting XD

eeee ee eeee smoke weed everyday
(legitimately googled if this was pg-13 appropriate because I try to be a respectful stoner. So like you're welcome teenagers)
Working on a new signature.
PS-I LOVE PUGS

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/13 04:37:35 )

Hello! Tia is currently speaking:

eh,, i think i should start working out or at least being more active
but... i'll probably procrastinate

...And have a great day!

tbh i should really be doing my homework

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.