Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Stuff you've done while totally exhausted: A tale of failures

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/11 06:23:44 )
.... I just went to warm up my food, and stood in front of the microwave for 30 seconds, wondering why it wasn't working.

.... I had not put the food in yet. #dead

What have YOU done while beyond tired? XDD;;
make me feel better lol

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/11 06:36:24 )
Wow, same. I am a master at wondering why things won't turn on and then realizing that they aren't plugged in.

I used to live in an apartment complex where the floor plans were all the same on each story. I was extremely tired after coming back from classes, and I didn't realize that the elevator stopped on the 2nd floor instead of the 3rd floor. I make my way to what I thought was my front door, open it (yes, the door was unlocked), and then walk into literally someone else's apartment. No one was home, but I stood in there for a good 5 minutes wondering when my roommates decided to redecorate the place before I realized that oh my god this isn't my apartment

65/500

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/11 07:00:32 )
@Hachi: OMG. I would duck and run in terror and fear. XDD;;

Oh my love, I know you are my candyman
And oh my love, let us fly to bounty land~~

Közi (“Kouji.”)
He/him

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/11 09:33:11 )
As a narcoleptic I pretty much live my entire life as though I have not slept for three days. Most of the time I'm good at coping, but sometimes Glume looks, walks, and talks like she's on the way to a bad hangover. I've had conversations and sent text messages from a dream state, so thats always fun to see the results of...
@Hachi: I had a neighbor walk into our apartment recently with her big dog... seconds after I had finally decided NOT to sit around nude. She seemed a lot more confused than I did, poor thing. I no longer sit around with my door unlocked, even if my husband is home...
Ping me, Devil Daddy, ping me.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/11 10:34:11 )

My dad is sometimes looking for his reading glasses and then I'm like "Dad it's in your pocket" or "Dad it's on your head" XD

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/11 14:33:23 )
@Glume: and
@Kozi: I probably would have died if there was actually someone in that apartment when I walked into it ffffff it would have been so incredibly awkward
pls lock all the doors gah

69/500

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.