Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Games AC: Pocket Camp Halloween

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/8 00:38:24 )
Is anyone else participating in the halloween event? I'm SO close to finishing but desperately need another 20 Haunting Bats and 20 Scary Bats. Anyone want to go help? ):

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/8 01:35:20 )
Sorry I can't help because I don't play the game anymore, but I just wanted to wish you luck on getting the rest of what you need! It's a gardening event right? Those were always tough.

Even though I don't play anymore, I still see the updates on my tumblr dash, and I have to say that the Halloween items look really great. If I hadn't deleted the game off my phone already, I'd probably have impulsively gone back just to get those items, haha

22/500

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/8 03:38:26 )
good luck!!
i tried getting back into it again but can;t bc those gardening events were so stressful lmaoo

sayonara cheesecakes ( 0 ڡ≦)ゞ✩◄-gallery-►

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/8 12:55:46 )
Millet, spilling the tea:

Never played pocket camp but reading this made me miss new leaf and has tempted me to play it again haha

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/8 18:22:37 )
@Hachi: they are so cute! tbh I've been neglecting the game for a while and didnt like how there is constant events... like one after another but these halloween items are gr8. it's the first event I've participated in in months.

@okios: yeah dude!!! that's why I stopped playing. there's too many and not enough time to complete them unless you're legit playing for at least 4 days straight 24/7 lol

@Millet: I'm so excited for the new game

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/8 18:58:04 )
Millet, spilling the tea:

WAIT WHAT NEW GAME

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/8 19:21:50 )
@Millet: yeee they announced a new animal crossing for the switch

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/9 00:17:41 )
I'm actually really hoping that they bring some of the new items (and structures) from Pocket Camp to the Switch version. The designs are just too good to be locked away in a mobile game, haha. I'm hoping that the customization options from Happy Home Designer will be included too, like ceiling fixtures and window designs.

25/500

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/9 03:12:45 )
@Hachi: oh that would be SO cool!
call me grem
they/them

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.