Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Just got back from Ikea!

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/3 13:56:19 )
I love Ikea. I could literally live there It's such a happy place, and there are yummy hotdogs. I bought a wardrobe and a kitchen side table and a bunch of little bits and bobs, and a super comfy memory foam pillow which I am so excited to try out.

Do you like going to Ikea? What was the last thing you bought from there?

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/3 14:08:07 )

@sunny: I like going to ikea but I never buy anything. I just look around at all the pretty things and sit on all the comfy stuff. Oh yeah and the cheap hotdogs are amazing! We have quite a few different furniture stores like Ikea around here and I love them all but Ikea has the hotdogs...

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/3 14:08:35 )
The last thing I got from Ikea were meatballs and sauce. XDD;; Somehow I don’t think that counts...

Oh my love, I know you are my candyman
And oh my love, let us fly to bounty land~~

Közi (“Kouji.”)
He/him

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/3 14:49:25 )
@Saeyra: I love looking around :D so many pretties. And they have the new winter stuff in store so that was extra fun. Going to Ikea is like a soft play area for adults xD

@Kozi: it counts! Yum :3

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/3 15:18:17 )

@sunny: Haha yeah thats a really good description of Ikea. "Where grownups go on playdates, and snack on food they didnt have to cook themselves."

Always ping me please.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/3 15:38:52 )

My dad hates Ikea. He rather not goes there XD But a couple months back we bought a sidetable there.
96/750

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/3 16:32:33 )
We\'ll carry on

Last I bought there were Swedish meatballs. I was in the area and was hungry.

Voltie — Baby Yoda Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/3 17:48:01 )
I always call Ikea one of the most magical places ahahaha
I love going to Ikea. Although I don't think my boyfriend does as much as I do because I literally want everything I see in there....
I love walking through the staged rooms, and the food is so good and cheap * u *

ahhhh

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/4 06:15:34 )
Around here Ikea is known more for their sweedish meatballs than their furniture XD

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/4 09:23:45 )
We\'ll carry on

@Luffer Nutter: the meatballs are very good

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/4 09:24:59 )
I actually had them for the first time the last time I went there. They were indeed bomb diggity 👌

eeee ee eeee smoke weed everyday
(legitimately googled if this was pg-13 appropriate because I try to be a respectful stoner. So like you're welcome teenagers)
Working on a new signature.
PS-I LOVE PUGS

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/4 12:14:35 )
Our area recently got an Ikea. I haven't been there yet but I hear their swedish meatballs are divne. I'd try them even though the last time I had swedish meatball I didn't like them.(Didn't like the white sauce my uncle made them in... but over the years your palate changes so ya never know.)

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.