Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities BOOTY(Art, Posting Contests+moar)(gud stuff click here <.<)

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/17 20:53:16 )
@Luffer Nutter: Did I? That is a shame.
Item QuestHangoutSales

Donator — Turtley Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/17 21:10:06 )

@Luffer Nutter: lol cats are such brats huh? What kind of cat do you have? I have 2 ginger boys.

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/17 21:19:22 )
I was bummed Piaro beat me to the candy cane lanes, i am trying to hoard some up for future xmas event prizes for the charity. I literally was opening orbs for them and got more of the Dansuer de glace than candy canes 😂 #firstworldproblems

@turtle sensei: I hace a ginger boy!! See I knew we were meant to be friends ;u;

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/17 21:22:48 )

I have a ginger girl.

14/150

Donator — Turtley Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/17 21:23:41 )

@Luffer Nutter: there's an event going on? And what is your cat's name? I've got Bonito aka Boney Toes or just Boney and Butters.

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/17 21:28:25 )
@vengeance: Ginger cats ftw!

@turtle sensei: Mine is named Toulouse after the aristocat ❤

The offical event starts the 21st but there is some holiday themed items you can buy in Valentina's shop with with your craft supplies for a limited time :3

Donator — Turtley Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/17 21:36:49 )

@Luffer Nutter: I had a cat named Miles O'Malley when I was in high school! I named him after Thomas O'Malley! I love Aristocats!

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/17 21:44:12 )
@turtle sensei: I actually thought about naming him Thomas, his coat is closer to his tbh. But my friend had a cat named Thomas that ran away and he is still sad about it to this day ;-;

Donator — Turtley Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/17 21:47:37 )

@Luffer Nutter: aw that's sweet of you not to name him that then!

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/17 22:10:32 )
@turtle sensei: I am also a bit of a francophile so Toulouse fit in more ways than one ❤

Donator — Turtley Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/17 22:16:24 )

@Luffer Nutter: haha then you'd enjoy my first name it's Desiree.
:plasma-orb: PLEASE ALWAYS PING ME! I'M OFTEN STONED AND FORGETFUL! :plasma-orb:

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/17 22:32:03 )

@Luffer Nutter: I have question about the rules:

vengeance:
3. Posts in The Arcade forum do not count. During events posts in the count how much event currency/how much do you have now/etc... threads do not count. Post to bump a thread to the front page of a forum do not count.

How about the what are you listening to thread in entertainment? I just posted and counted there.

24/150

Donator — King Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/18 00:38:50 )
Toulouse
Dressed as goblins!
Do it all again!
See the friends all again!

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/18 02:20:55 )
Hii! Poking my head in to see how you're doing and how things here work. ^_^

@Luffer Nutter: Lemma at dat booty gurl
Chosen Challenge: (monthly challenge) Queen of Hearts: 150 posts
By writing my username below I acknowledge that I have read and comprehend all the rules.
Username: Selaphi

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/18 05:06:10 )
Just wanted to poke in and say Hello after your nice post in my little questing thread <3

I'm still too shy to really post around much so I don't have much faith in myself to actually be able to do any of the challenges ^^; But I wish everyone working on them the best of luck! <3

I also love all the puppies in the header banners <3

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/18 07:38:59 )
@sakuramei: yay I'm glad you stopped by! Once you're more comfortable here I hope you can do some challenges! You're always welcome here and maybe you can even score a page prize! I also have some pretty rad games planned out for the event thread when that starts

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/18 07:40:12 )
@vengeance: yeah that thread is fine :)

@dread pirate: what of him?

@selaphi: Yay I'm glad you came! Challenge accepted and good luck! I love that item ❤❤

Poop I missed Turtle Sensei's post and if I edit with a ping it won't send 😭😭

eeee ee eeee smoke weed everyday
(legitimately googled if this was pg-13 appropriate because I try to be a respectful stoner. So like you're welcome teenagers)
Working on a new signature.
PS-I LOVE PUGS

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/18 14:42:39 )
@Luffer Nutter: Yey!
Thanks a lot. x3
I'll look at the art contest soon, I see I have plenty of time to work on it too.

[19/150]

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/18 15:13:14 )
Luffer Nutter:
@sakuramei: yay I'm glad you stopped by! Once you're more comfortable here I hope you can do some challenges! You're always welcome here and maybe you can even score a page prize! I also have some pretty rad games planned out for the event thread when that starts

Aww <3 Thank you so much :)
I don't know how much comfort has to do with it (even on a forum I'm active on, I have a fairly low post count and it's almost entirely from answering questions because it's a game I know a lot about :P), but hopefully one day.

Especially as... I kind of... won't earn money otherwise XD

I'll look forward to the fun games too <3

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/18 15:51:27 )
@Sakuramei:
o/ Hellooo! I always worry I am spamming and try not to comment unless I have something to add to the convo... ; ;

[30/150]

Graphic Artist // I love to draw avatars! // Cats are pretty great.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.