Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Treacherous Treasures

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/28 20:43:58 )
she looks to the sky to build herself

Title STC lol

Private 1x1 RP between nyreen and Deaa.

Character:
Name:
Vaneria Rees of Tolaris
Appearance:
face and hair, Cat Form, Panther Form
Weapons:
Human form: 2 daggers and bow and arrow, Panther Form: claws and teeth
Bio:
She comes from a long line of Felines, mixed up a bit by her parents—her mother a pure panther and her father a pure domestic long-hair. Their genes mixed together allowed her to have two shifting forms. It was not as big a scandal as both their lines were feline, but their grandparents disapproved. She takes longer to trust people fully, does what she wants, and is very light on her feet. She has to wear capes, short dresses (usually jagged from where she ripped off the bottom half), or wraps as pants and shirts would rip off if she shifted. Due to not being able to wear a lot of armor, she had to train hard in the art of dodging.

x

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/29 00:03:36 )
Character:

Name: Anya Loris
Sex: F
Hair: Silver blond in a loose braid
Eyes: Violet
Race: Half-Elf/Human
Preferred weapon: Short daggers and long swords
Bio: Will update later.

call me grem
they/them

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/3 03:05:52 )
xxxx
A black panther leaps from one tree to the next, carrying a pair of slippers in her mouth. She pauses on a branch next to the trunk and sits. Quickly, Vaneria shifts into her human form, squatting on the branch. She slides on her shoes before hopping down the tree, dropping to the ground in front of her favorite tavern. Strolling in through the front door, she greets the hostess. "The usual miss?" "Yes, appreciate it." She plops down on a chair at a table off to the side, smiling when the hostess brings her a mug and a bottle of wine. After chugging a bit of the wine, she stares off across the tavern, mumbling to herself. "I just need some MONEY."
@ me tho. | Hangout. | OCs. | Avatars.
looking to buy: ARIES

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.