Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee Hello (`・ω・´)ノ

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/28 14:12:38 )
I joined earlier but I ended up lurking and getting familiar with the site before deciding to post. I also decided that I didn't want to be prancing around with a naked avi
I recently started drawing again so in the future I'd like to draw here as well Oh and my interests include anime and video games. I like to count eating and sleeping as interests too tho

Also, I love the blackout theme :vivihappy: The whole internet needs dark themes

Anyway, nice to meet y'all. ヾ(*・ω・*)o I'll try to say hi in Discord too (maybe after a few more episodes of anime lol or after catching some zzz)

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/28 14:28:46 )
We\'ll carry on

@Ixora: hello and welcome to Voltra. If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/28 15:01:58 )
Hello! What games are you currently playing?

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/28 15:08:29 )

Welcome to voltra. Let me send you a trade with some free items.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/28 15:11:49 )
@Tuijp: Hello. Thank you. One thing I'm curious about is - do mentions work if I manually type them instead of clicking on 'mention'?

@Glume: Hello :vivihappy: I've recently been into Epistory but I spend most of my time shuffling through Staxel, Stardew Valley, My Time at Portia but I have a few new games to try. What about you?

@vengeance: Oh. Thank you I'll put them to good use <3

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/28 15:22:37 )

@Ixora: Uou are welcome.

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/28 15:24:20 )
We\'ll carry on

@Ixora: they should work, just as long as you type something right after the ping

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/28 15:46:24 )
@Tuijp: Oh. Thank you. You got me singing WTTBP in my head lol XD

@kiwi: Thank you. Awww... Thank you >u< I think yours is cute too

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/28 15:48:55 )
We\'ll carry on

@Ixora: gooooood! Mission: success!

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/28 20:49:41 )
heyo welcome to voltra!!!!!! ╰( . •́ ͜ʖ •̀ . )╯

sayonara cheesecakes ( 0 ڡ≦)ゞ✩◄-gallery-►

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/28 20:51:38 )
@Ixora: Welcome! Your avatar is so cute already! :3

Oh my love, I know you are my candyman
And oh my love, let us fly to bounty land~~

Közi (“Kouji.”)
He/him

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/29 00:51:33 )
@Tuijp: Now I'm gonna listen to more MCR

@kiwi: Thanks. Took me like an hour trying each color over and over again to decide
You're welcome. I draw in a very anime style but I mostly just like drawing bodies. I'm working on getting faces to look better ^^;

@okios: Hello. Thank you! (๑╹ڡ╹๑)

@Kozi: Thank you. Yours is very pretty

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/29 00:58:29 )

@Ixora: Welcome! I am so glad you have decided to post your first topic! Nice to meet you and I hope to see you around the forums!

Always ping me please.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/29 04:33:55 )
Millet, spilling the tea:

Agreed on the dark themes. Sites need to accomodate us nighttime folk/eyes light sensitive ppl! Welcome aboard!

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/29 05:31:57 )
@Saeyra: Thank you. Nice to meet you too

@Millet: I'm one of the light sensitive ppl. Thank you c:

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/29 18:12:16 )

@Ixora: What a cute avi you made!
    I never would have thought to try those two colors together, it looks really good!

I hope you enjoy your time here in Voltra and if you have any questions, or just need a friend, feel free to come bug me!

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/30 04:59:39 )
@Anarchist Beauty: Thank you. I'm sure there's still some more other color combos that could work. Your avi really makes me feel like it's autumn (not that I would know much about autumn cause we don't have seasons where I like ) but it's really pretty :D

Thank you. I'll be sure to approach you if I do

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/30 10:46:43 )
@Ixora: Sorry, I missed your ping! I had to google all the games you listed except the last two. I'm glad I did because they look quite fun. I have Stardew valley waiting for me to come back to it because I get so easily distracted. I think steam has me tallied at around 150 games, and though I am not playing all of them, I am playing quite a few at once.
I play Streets of Rogue if I want something quick and satisfying. Faster than Light is good for that too, but in space. For MMO's I've got oldschool Everquest for nostalgia and this mad-max style driving game called Crossout. I think those are the only ones I'm playing right now....
Ping me, Devil Daddy, ping me.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/30 19:38:56 )
@Ixora: I don't have seasons, either. lol
It goes from hot to cold, we have no fall or spring. xD
But thank-you! ^-^

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/1 00:36:20 )
@Glume: It's quiet alright. It was difficult getting the hang of Epistory because I'm used to WASD but it's a typing game so it's best to use proper typing hand... positions? 🤔 Sometimes I go and play just 1 day in Stardew Valley and that's enough XD
That's a lot. I'm still growing my steam library but I'm the type that gets guilty. I think I have no right to buy stuff until I play some more of the games I already own
Streets of Rogue looks like something I would play. My boyfriend was really into FTL last month but I never gave it a go. I'm on the hunt for an MMO right now. I just stopped playing 2 (cause one was dead and the other got boring) - I looked up Crossout and sadly it's not available in my region

@Anarchist Beauty: I guess the idea of fall is always orange
At least you got cold... for me it's just hot and hotter... Would you like to live somewhere with seasons?
You're welcome

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.