Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Witch Hunt

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/2 02:53:10 )
"Oh, shit." Chloe looked back at the cover eyeing the symbol. "My father must have kept that from me for a reason, he was trying to protect me from all of this. But... he had no one else to pass it on to when he died. Now I'm stuck with this." She let out a sigh then flipped the book open, her eyes scanned over the first page.

"This.. This entire thing is starting to make sense. Growing up I was mostly home schooled until he fell ill, then he had to put me into a public school but it was one that was a hour away in another city. We always lived far from everything on a farm in a quiet area, our closet neighbors were acres away from us. We didn't have much visitors either... Just..." Chloe trailed off a bit lost in thought. "Fuck."

"Am I ever going to be safe again? This is a lot to take in. He should have told me, maybe he thought I wasn't ready but.." She closed the book then held it to her chest. "This is dangerous. I can't stay here for too long, I can't want to put you at risk. I think I'll try to rest as much as I can tonight then maybe... if you're willing tomorrow we can try to learn as much as we can. I need to leave at some point."

A yawn escaped from her and she closed her tired eyes. "I just really need to sleep on this. It's a lot," Chloe made her way to the stairs. "I'll see you tomorrow." Then she went up to retreat to her room. This was a lot to take in. The sudden realization that she held something very important and dangerous in hers hands was insane to her. And a lot of things growing up made sense now. She hoped she could sleep but thoughts were racing trough her mind.
call me grem
they/them

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/3 03:14:10 )
”Yeah, go get some sleep Chloe. We’ll see if we can figure out more for this later, after both of us have managed to get some rest.” Ally commented.

”Before you go to though, do you want me to get you up at any time? Or are you good for whenever?” She then asked. After she’d told her that there was no time she wanted to be up, she’d vanished up the stairs, leaving Ally alone with her cat. She just looked to the orange feline before sighing.

”Citrus, go make sure she’s all right tonight, hey?” She asked the cat. Citrus let out a rolling meow, that almost sounded as if it was a meow and purr mixed together, before heading off toward the stairs, following Chloe. Once she was alone, Ally just sighed.

”Well… seems my life has gotten to be…. Interesting…” She muttered, getting to her feet and making her way to the kitchen. She didn’t know what it was that was going to happen next, what her future held for her now, but… she was there to find out. She wasn’t going to run and hide, she never really did. If anything, she liked to just take everything as it came.
I am a charity mule for Amber Lynne
110k // 225k volts.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.