Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts CLOSED

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/24 00:29:29 )
@Lina: Right? Skull stuff is cute as hell.
I need it always.

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/24 00:35:40 )

@Anarchist Beauty: my mom used to ask why I wore such depressing clothes or tell me I’d scare people away. And I told her I have social anxiety and I’m trying to scare people away. XD
But honestly, I think you can be cute with skulls. There’s no reason I can’t be adorable and spooky at the same time! Plus, clothes should be a personal expression!

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/24 00:44:26 )
@Lina: Pfft, skulls are adorable.
And anyone who is scared away by skulls is not someone I want to associate with!

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/24 01:18:59 )

@Anarchist Beauty: right!? I want to be able to easily spot my people, the skull people. XD

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/24 18:34:28 )
Questing: Virtuous Guard x2 | Merlantis | Sticky Fingers x2 | Woodland Fae | Loyal Elegance | ✬Feline of Fertility✬ | Faerie Queen | Corrupted Ichor | Fancy Ruffled Dress| Ice Queen | Soulcaster | Magical Mystery

'wanders in sleepily' ello 'waves at'

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/24 18:57:03 )
@Lina: Yaaas!
It's like a calling card.
The good people, the fun people.
The people who ain't afraid of no skulls.

@star2000shadow: Ello, how are you?

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/24 19:10:47 )

Hey there Star! Sleepy?

@Anarchist Beauty: "The people who ain't afraid of no skulls." is a wonderful phrase! I want it on a tshirt now! XD
I just got to the cafe to start working on art for a while before work.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/24 19:19:05 )
@Lina: That would be a wonderful phrase for a t-shirt. lol
I'd wear it.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/24 19:46:01 )
Questing: Virtuous Guard x2 | Merlantis | Sticky Fingers x2 | Woodland Fae | Loyal Elegance | ✬Feline of Fertility✬ | Faerie Queen | Corrupted Ichor | Fancy Ruffled Dress| Ice Queen | Soulcaster | Magical Mystery

@Anarchist Beauty: I'm pretty good.. 'cough' started looking up pretty pictures..>_>

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/24 19:49:00 )
@star2000shadow: Ooh, that's nice. o:

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/24 20:07:04 )

haha yeah i found a bunch of them fallowing links on a png site..i likes them..

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/24 20:13:00 )

Sometimes I collect pictures like that and print them out to paste into my bullet journal. XD

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/24 20:31:23 )
Ah yes, bullet journal decoration!
My favorite thing. lol

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/24 21:23:48 )

Decorating journals has become one of my big hobbies. I used to scrapbook, but I’m not always doing things that need a whole page, you know. Now I just paste in ticket stubs or whatever along with anything else flat I like the look of. XD

I’m basically a hoarder of 2d things. Actually, I also collect 3d things. I just have like tiny junk shelves. Like, I’m obsessed with mystery boxes of all kinds.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/24 21:45:37 )
I love decoration stuff.
I hope to expand my decorating things with next years bujo.
I want to try and get into more creative mess kinda of things. lol
What I usually go for is just simplicity, and it's cute but my hoarder heart begs for more aesthetic things.
Mostly because I collect stickers and lately I have gotten a lot of planner stickers and i need to use them!
I'm tired of hoarding things I never use!
It's driving me NUTS.

But also same.
I have a lot of just... Random knick knacks and shit all over my shelves as decoration and stuff.
I just like things.
ALL THE THINGS

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/24 22:24:35 )

@Anarchist Beauty: there’s something cozy and welcoming about filling my room with junk. XD
The more items I add to my room, the better it is!

I have the wish app, which is like poor quality Asian things you can buy. And there are lots of stories about how bad the clothes is and stuff, but I have some fabulous stickers and washi tape from there! It’s cheap and there are so many styles! It’s amazing!!

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/24 23:45:52 )
@Lina: YES
THE ROOM DESERVES A PERSONALITY, TOO

Oh god, yes.
Wish, my aunt is addicted and she recently got my uncle in on it, too.
He just bought a toothpick crossbow from it. XD

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/24 23:50:11 )

@Anarchist Beauty: I’ve gotten some jewelry from wish, but all my jewelry is like cheap costume jewelry so I don’t care if it looks cheap. Honestly cheap is my style.

But mostly I’ve been getting stickers. I have a huge wishlist of stickers and washi tape and journals and all kinds of fun stuff. I could spend like a million dollars on $1 stickers. XD

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/25 00:46:42 )
@Lina: I don't mind some cheap jewelry either. lol
So long as it doesn't turn me green.

I feel that in my soul.
$1 stickers are the ultimate lie.
Because you never spend just a dollar.
You spend 50 and get lots and lots of stickers.

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/25 01:03:39 )

@Anarchist Beauty: $50 in stickers is a lie I really really want! OuO that sounds like heaven!

I could literally spend hours looking at stickers online. My new plan though is to get an app or program that saves images from instagram, because I want to print people’s art to paste into my journal.
Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.