Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Games Animal Crossing

Donator — Trash Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/23 02:56:25 )
AC is one of my favorite titles. Been playing since it first released for Gamecube.

Recently it was announced that Animal Crossing will release on the Switch in 2019. I've been waiting on this since the Switch came out a couple years ago. I cAn'T wAiT!

Here's some favorite memories of mine from my New Leaf towns!

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/23 03:11:57 )

You have found Ermine. Return it to the thread.

I miss playing animal crossing. I only ever emulated it because I was late finding out about it, so when the app came out I was so excited. They did a really good job capturing the feel of the console versions of the game, but I personally just can't get into gaming-apps... I just don't care for them on phone or tablet. It feels weird AND eats my battery :p I might have to buy a Switch just for this, though, I'd love to see where they've taken the game mechanics from the last one I played.

Ping me, Devil Daddy, ping me.

Voltie — He/Him/His Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/23 03:23:38 )
I recently restarted my New Leaf town! Since the Welcome Amiibo update, I was able to sell my old town for bells. I keep accidentally quitting before I'm able to save, either because the battery dies or because the cartridge gets knocked out of the 3DS, it's really a pain. This DS is a few years old now, too, so I'm wondering if I should move to the Switch. I wasn't impressed with pocket camp, though, so I'm a bit afraid of what the Switch version might be like.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/23 08:40:21 )
I absolutely love the Animal Crossing series. I feel like I pour more hours into these games than any other game I play... New Leaf has been my favorite installment so far, but there are so many things from the Gamecube version that I'm nostalgic for.

My favorite villager is Lucky - he only stayed a short while in my Wild World file but I just love his design. Hopefully I'll see him again someday.

I'm really excited for the Switch version! I have pretty high hopes for it, I feel like the Animal Crossing games have only gotten better over time (well, the main series games anyway, I won't speak for... the spin-offs).

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/23 15:47:59 )
I love Animal Crossing. I used to play on my sons 3DS before he lost it and since he lost it we never replaced it.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/23 17:06:48 )
My fav was the moles.. They pop up the first time you turn off the game without saving.

Just chillin'

Voltie — she/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/23 19:00:13 )
I started a new town in the Gamecube version right after the announcement. I'm really looking forward to the new one.

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/24 16:24:53 )
I'm rly excited for the new game and have another excuse to buy a Switch finally lol
call me grem
they/them

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.