Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat I have no self control

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/23 00:08:23 )
I'm having a quiet night at home. Been binge watching Bob's Burgers and just made myself a super snack... warmed up fudge brownies with vanilla ice cream and a couple little chocolate biscuit sticks on top. my tummy is gonna be angry at me for this but it's soooooo good. > w<

what's one of your favorite snacks?

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/23 00:29:34 )
Sounds like you're treating yourself and that's awesome.

For me, whenever I'm done dealing with something stressful (eg. exams, interviews, etc) I always end up buying a bag of hot cheetos. The spicier the better! Unfortunately usually when I'm stressed, it also means that I haven't been eating properly, and so the hot cheetos on an empty stomach is... not a good combination... but worth it, right?

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/23 00:34:16 )
@Hachi: oh no your poor tummy! but yeah.. worth it. x) i haven't been eating that well recently either bc of stress haha so i know how that feels.

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/23 02:55:34 )
Coffee. Does coffee count? Coffee is my favorite snack. Its like a warm hug for your insides. Its like food in liquid form. Its good after sweet or spicy food. It can come in any flavor or intensity. You can bake that stuff right into a cake. I add it to green chili sometimes. I'm drinking coffee RIGHT NOW.

Hows Bob's burgers treating you? Its been a while since I caught up.
Ping me, Devil Daddy, ping me.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/23 02:59:23 )
I like every kind of food to be honest. I would love to have some Chinese takeout along with some pastries like danishes or cinnamon rolls. It's a miracle that I am still fairly slim with an appetite like mine.

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/23 16:36:56 )
@Glume: Coffee defs counts!! Bob's Burgers is actually getting better. Not that the first season wasn't good but it defs picks up during the second season and the third so far is good too.

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/23 16:37:32 )
@luvage: Ohhhh, those things are delicious... I really want to stop by a bakery some time soon and her some yummy bread. ^^

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/23 17:09:57 )
I just finished eating 4 white chocolate cookies and two double chocolate cookies.. Okay yeah and some dairy milk caramel... mmmm dairy milk.
But fav snack is probably popcorn dipped in chocolate.

Just chillin'

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/23 22:47:07 )
@Robyn: oh wow that all sound sooooo good. x)
i went to the grocery store today and got some stuff haha. got myself a layered dip and chips. sooo good!

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/23 23:07:27 )

@nyreen: Haha thats exactly how I feel when I make pancakes, melted chocolate, bananas/strawberries and then ice cream on the top!!

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/23 23:10:53 )
@Saeyra: that sounds amazing :vanora_shock:

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/23 23:21:54 )

@nyreen: It is! Try it sometime! It may also work with waffles.

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/23 23:24:31 )
@Saeyra: omg I wanna make homemade waffles now * u*

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/23 23:25:29 )

@nyreen: Haha I am such a bad influence! Sorrryyy!

Always ping me please.

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/23 23:29:31 )
@Saeyra: I might go make some this week x)

Donator — Trash Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/24 01:47:56 )
Damn I haven't seen Bob's burgers in a while. Tina gets on my nerves so bad lol

My favorite snack is a good ole honeybun. Can't eat them very often cuz they mess with my stomach but god are they good.

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/24 03:44:24 )

@nyreen: Oh my gosh, that sounds so good. I could really go for some ice cream now that you said that lol

Voltie — He/Him/His Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/24 04:02:16 )
I recently discovered Hippea Chickpea Puffs and they're sooooooo good. :vioyum: I like the vegan cheese flavors. I also really like botan rice candy because they come with stickers, but sometimes the stickers are weird. Ginger chews are good and kinda spicy, chai lattes are suuuuuper nice on cold days, and my most favorite food of all time are peanut butter and honey sandwiches. I never get the honey that's in the bear bottle, that bear is a liar with added sugars. I get organic clover honey and creamy no-stir peanut butter, put them on some toasted Dave's Killer Bread (Dave's Killer Toast?) and then eat it in what is most likely 45 seconds flat. I always have it with a mug of earl grey tea as well.

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/24 16:40:14 )
@stubbornkimchi: that all sounds amazing :vioyum:
call me grem
they/them

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/25 01:30:02 )

I didn't end up having ice cream. Sad. I'll have to have some tonight.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.