Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums The Arcade Keep your username at the end of this post

Donator — Roleplayer Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/17 16:15:19 )
@Monorea: Yep, you're absolutely right and I have no video editing skills so I would need to go to school for it maybe before even attempting. Why bother? I like my job anyway. I like how my life is now, I just let it bother me that I don't make enough money and that others will look down on me because I don't want to be a lawyer or a doctor. I don't want to go to school. I don't even want to drive XD

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/17 16:40:26 )

@Kiri: I can't learn to drive, too many impressions and i need to go to educations so i can get a job at some point which i probably won't like and will have most likely have a problem getting compensation for not being able to work more than 50-60% when i do get a job.
And there are online courses and tutorials for video editing so yeah some effort is required but not going to school.
And the doctor and lawyer trope is silly and old that people even think that way still is stupid.

Donator — Roleplayer Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/18 01:15:47 )
@Monorea: Yes, I agree. People only seem to care about being successful and making good money and if you're not successful, they view you as worthless. What about happiness and enjoyment though? I would rather be a poor person who enjoys what I am doing, then strive to be really successful, but be stressed out all the time. I am not someone that handles stress well. I just need to learn to stop caring about what others think of me.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/18 01:23:12 )

@Kiri: I gain stress easily and lose it extremely slowly. I easily get stressed or tired enough to get sick, that is why i was talking about only being able to work 50-60%. More than that i start getting sick long and often enough that i can work less than that. I don't want to be succesful i only want to be able to support myself and my lifestyle, right now i can get money from stipends and the state for having aspergers. It is more money than a student has but a lot less than a wage so my life is decent but not comfy.

Donator — Roleplayer Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/18 01:44:09 )
@Monorea: I only want to support myself too. I work full time but where I work, that is only an average of 35 hours a week and I make $10.23 an hour so not terrible, but not great. I can support myself with that, I think. Just live in a small apartment. Right now, I live with my parents still, but they're on the older side. I don't know what I'll do when they die. I have never taken care of myself before. I don't know how, honestly. I don't drive and don't want to take a bus everywhere, so I know I have to learn how to drive.

Donator — ♥? Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/18 03:58:12 )

@monorea: unfortunately T^T
How have you been feeling?

FC SW-5104-7051-7446

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/18 08:29:48 )

@Kiri: I have access to special transport but only in the state i live in and a state is fairly small here in Sweden, it's not the best but better than taking busses and trains. When you start living by yourself have someone check on you every month for the first year otherwise it is easy to just neglect things.

@Peachy: Tired? Need to prepare and make avatar outfit for the event but not in the mood.

Donator — Roleplayer Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/20 01:54:06 )
@Monorea: Yeah, that's definitely better. I would rather have special transport and just stay in a small state forever than have no transport or have to learn how to drive. I lived in one place for my whole life after all. I never cared to travel. I guess that comes with the personality too. I never liked going on vacation either. I hate change.
This is my topic in the Exchange. Please go buy my items. I have old crate items and orb items for sale.

https://www.voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7218/#666694

Voltie — Moon-Cat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/21 17:19:05 )
Hellooo, I am on this thread now. Welcome, Garrister 😎

Voltie — Moon-Cat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/21 22:09:42 )
Okay, I'm at the bottom now. You can all go home, I'm officially announcing that I am the winner forever.

Donator — Trash Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/24 05:47:12 )

oh look at that

Voltie — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/25 03:29:00 )
me winner >:)
Goodbye Have a beautiful time!

Voltie — Moon-Cat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/25 21:53:49 )
NO, only I can win because I was eating alphabet soup and when I looked down into the warm concoction I saw the message "U R." That can only mean that I am winner. 😎

Donator — Trash Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/26 07:11:00 )

But are you really? :3

Art Thread | Garage Sale

Voltie — Moon-Cat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/27 23:51:14 )
I win. Sorry everyone. 😎
...And with that, he was gone.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 05:00:19 )
Seems simple enough.

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator — They/them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 08:00:20 )

zuzu should be last cause Z is the last letter of the alphabet.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/29 17:52:34 )
But this is my spot so...le shoo
I wear many faces

Donator — They/them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/30 03:43:05 )

-curls up like a cat- nope mine. nya
(Avatar Closet)

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/30 05:07:12 )
*picks up said cat and plops onto another spot* this is mine. dun make me go get the spray bottle
I wear many faces

Art Shop
https://www.voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7892 Art Dump
voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7849 Item Shop
voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7944

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.